Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

No but they’ve bent the country over far more than McManus ever has

I pay plenty of tax too mate so I reckon I’m self employed

McManus contributes fuck all to your pay slip. The rest of us pay you for scratching your arse in between trips to the deli

I was undercover in Ballingarry that day keeping an eye on something when I spotted the red cap mate

2 Likes

I pay my own wages mate

Speaking of education. I attended the same school as JP attended.

I was the recipient of a scholarship funded by JP fpr academic achievements.

It changed my life and enabled me to become a tax compliant codemonkey. I’ll give you codemonkey, I like that one

What the fuck are you on about? They’ve paid how much in wages over the last 30 years? Outside of Limerick hurling and the likes of Bernie Hartigan who has McManus employed?

How much tax has Michael O’Leary paid in the last 20 years? Should he have exclusively financed westmeath football instead?

Apple have done far more for Ireland than JP.

JP has the horsey industry kept going on his own

There’s hardly a trainer in Ireland without a JP horse.

He’s also funded development of schools, hospices and recreational areas in Limerick. The same places would have waited 20 years go funding from taxes.

2 Likes

And they’ve a far bigger tax bill. And leave a far bigger trail of destruction when the EU fuck us over on corporation tax.

You’ve been looking up a cows arse too long pal.

You didn’t need a scholarship to learn to be a code monkey, you’d have been fine without it.

Truth be told JP has ye bought for a song. A fraction of what he’d have paid in tax to the benefit of the whole country has gone into a few pet projects, and he’s the saviour of Limerick.

1 Like

Mate, I’m not a farmer. I lived too close to UL to get financial help.

While you had lads driving in their auld lads land rover from farming backgrounds on grants.

I’d have been fucked

In the space of four years 2007 to 2011, JP donated over €30 million to charities, hospitals, cancer units, hospices, children’s units, sports clubs etc.That was just a 4 year period, he has continued that since.

The man has more than paid his way.

4 Likes

I’ve never in my life seen a farmer drive a land Rover, do you get your farming knowledge from Emerdale ?

1 Like

And we love him for it. A great Limerick man who came from nothing.

1 Like

He was gifted a JCB

And turned it into a few billion with hard work and a pair of balls. What a man.

Why did you delete that post mate?

Ah so that’s the crux of it, you want a wedge of it. Typical fucking farmer coming with the cap out.

Cmere and tell me, do ye report accurately on ye’re yield for the year