Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I want fuck all of it, tax is distributed centrally.

What post?

The post where you claimed he got where he is by taking advantage of poor fellas playing poker

You’d want to be careful about spreading rumors like that mate, there’s a lot of forelock tugger around here that might report you.

Jaysus this is great. Jp’s contribution to the greatest all Ireland ever has some bog warrior jumping up and down in cow shit above in Connemara.

The year that his keeps on giving. Except for farmers, the weather’s been shit.

1 Like

It’s nice that he picked you up out of the gutter and paid the fees for you in LIT. Sure you might get out to Sandy lane after you finish the next springboard course in project management.

1 Like

At least have the balls to leave it up! You claimed he “took houses and cars off of poor divils playing poker”. Which of course is pure lies and without proof.

Talk about shitting in your pants! :popcorn:

Had you a trouser to your name before JP saved you?

Where did I claim that?

I saw it. A desperate post altogether

You were wise to roll back

In the post you deleted above. You then shat the pants and deleted it immediately but not before the watchers eye had spotted it :wink:

So you’re saying JP took houses off families through card games? This is the lad you fellas worship? Disgusting cunts

1 Like

It’s too late. I saw it. He should have the courage to stand by it now.

This is some accusation from @Breaking_my_balls . Bandage will have his hands full after this.

You’ve really imploded here :laughing: :laughing:

I’m grand

JP has them dancing like sausages in a pan and he dosen’t even post on here

1 Like

Go away to bed. You’ve finished yourself

1 Like

Bandage can check the original post before the scutter ran down your leg and you deleted it

Whose house did he take?