Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

This is a spectacular meltdown :pint:

I’ve not seen a bigger Galway tog shitting since Joe’s injury time free on August 19th

1 Like

At least his money goes to worthy causes directly like the Regional and Milford unlike my tax contribution and yours going to life long spongers like my neighbors as I have previously articulated on this forum

2 Likes

You’re in overdrive here spouting shite. I’ve touched a nerve.

It’s like being there again.

@Breaking_my_balls is like tom condon here running out flattening fellas

3 Likes

Desperate insecurities on display again from the Limerick crowd, bringing up the AI final :smile:

You went backwards like Gearóid McInerney after Seamie Flanagan made a boy of him

Your taxes go to paying gardai like @Breaking_my_balls
That’s something you have over jp mcmanus whether you are happy about it or not

1 Like

Are you on pulse there now? Show us who JP robbed the house off .

You shrunk as quick as Conor Whelan after Finn won the first few balls

Come on, cough it up.

You said it kid. Substantiate it, or fuck off

Published by a company who’s cunt of an owner has all of his holdings in the Carribbean.

Would you cop on and stop making a show of yourself

It’s outrageous, the tax take off his game of backgammon would open a new cardiac unit in Waterford. You forelock tuggers are a fucking disgrace.

1 Like

@Breaking_my_balls is prowling around Martinstown now looking to pick up a few fivers thrown on the ground.

1 Like

The next time you’re in Limerick drive passed the regional and have a look in. That’s JP. Or Milford hospice, him too.

Are you upset Galway don’t have a sugar daddy?

You’re so rattled that you’re replying to yourself. This isn’t about me or Galway, it’s about JP not paying his taxes like Michael O’Leary does. He throws a few quid at pet projects and you lads lick his balls. Explain why he doesn’t pay his taxes here.

There’s a loophole there, he exploits it. Simples.

How much in grants did you take this year?

There’s no loophole, he has made a conscious decision not to pay his taxes in Ireland. His passport should be torn up.