Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Whether or which he’d move to sandy lanes and pump money into Limerick from there.

All the while you’d still be getting a grant

The first paragraph there is gibberish.

I pay around 50% tax on any farming income. Does JP pay 50% tax on his income?

2 Likes

He’s tax resident in Switzerland.

You pay 50% tax on your declared income

How much in grants did you get in 2018. You keep avoiding that question.

1 Like

A month ?

Ah stop now.

3 Likes

Grants are a great system. They keep farmers on a survival wage for working long hours while they simultaneously guarantee food for the public at less than the cost of production. And people complain about grants.

5 Likes

@anon78624367 got the turnip grant off JP back in the 80s to keep the family alive.

1 Like

McManus is also a great system. He keeps Limerick people alive, educated and winning all Ireland’s.

No problem with farmers like yourself kid. Just bitter Galway cunts like @Ambrose_McNulty who’s lashing out because they got bate.

1 Like

I’m in no way bitter and couldn’t give a fuck about Limerick winning the AI. It’s September now, hurling is ancient history. Deal with the facts that you keep ignoring.

Throw up a fact there so and I’ll ignore it

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0

1 Like

You’re a dead gay fella?

1 Like

Ah stop.

Is the “we’re all Ireland champions” going to be the go to response to every argument over the next 10 months?

2 Likes

Course it fucking is.

4 Likes

No matter how many parking fines you issue won’t pay for the Dept of Justice buddy.
Now I don’t expect a uniform like you to understand 123 economics like that. So don’t even try and take on a big boy like me.

2 Likes

Gas.
You’re a cunt.
Jp is a cunt.

2 Likes

You were under your mothers tit.

3 Likes