Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Killeedy will ate Ballybricken alive. An all Western County Final between Tour and Killeedy would be fucking Box Office stuff.

1 Like

All set to go in the big game of the day between Drom/Broadford and Knockaderry.

Drom need a result to ensure safety.

Maybe I should have made myself more clear. That was a bit of advice for you regarding what you should say to your master as you push around his wheely bin of golfing bats.

Agreed they will. Ballybricken arent great, Patrickswell will be serious opposition though for any of those west teams.

1 Like

:rollseyes: Sure it was mate

In recent years Killeedy have a bit of a soft underbelly though and it could undo them at any time. Even though they won the West this year I could see it coming to the surface again as the ground and weather softens and there is more on the line

1 Like

Thing is, if they can get over into lower intermediate, they’ll stay there. Very little difference between that and junior A at county stage.

1 Like

A lot of the junior teams would, a lot of them are better than some intermediate teams. Kierans got beaten handy in every game they played in the West this year. Most West teams would be as good as Claughan, Knockaderry, Drom Broadford, Hospital, Newcastle West and few others

1 Like

HT in NCW

D/B 0-07
Knockaderry 1-10

Is it a straight relegation final with the bottom team in the other group or are there semi finals?

Straight Relegation final.

I hope to god St Pats beat Hospital/Herbertstown

Tis 3-13 to 9 points here

Full Time

D/B 0-14
Knockaderry 3-14

Can’t find any score for the St Pats v Hospital game :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Kildimo and Garryspillane with big wins this evening .

Intermediate result.

G/B 0-17 Effin 1-10.

The men from the west pick up the points and finish second place in the group behind Glenroe, Effin end up third but are still guaranteed a quarter final berth also.

Nip and tuck for most of it, All-Ireland winner and Seamus Harnedy’s nemesis Nickie Quaid denied a goal at a vital stage in the second half by a wonderful save.

It capped off a fine day for G/B who were crowned U-16 division three county champions in Claughaun this morning after seeing off a battling Croagh/Kilfinny/Rathkeale amalgamation.

Charles Byrnes young fella fired home two goals. :clap::clap:

Now for the small matter of welcoming the Liam MacCarthy cup to the clubhouse tomorrow.

3 Likes

Where’s Eoin Ryan this year?
I didn’t see him on either panel last round of games.

Hospital won by 6.

A relegation final beckons for Drom Broadford

Courtesy of Matt O’Callaghan.

Limerick GAA Results-Saturday
LIT Premier IHC
Garryspillane 1-23 Feohanagh 0-8
Kildimo-Pallaskenry 3-16 Bruree 1-9

Woodlands House Hotel JAHC Quarter Finals
Tournafulla 4-22 Kilmallock 1-14
Doon 3-11 Staker Wallace 2-9

Nick Greene Sportsgrounds Limerick IHC
Knockaderry 3-14 Drom-Broadford 0-14
Hospital-Herbertstown 2-19 St Patrick’s 1-16
Granagh-Ballingarry 0-17 Effin 1-10
Dromin-Athlacca 2-22 Croom 1-17
Na Piarsaigh 0-19 Claughaun Old Christians 2-6

How the fuck did H/H beat Pats?

I would have originally tipped Kilmallock to beat Tour, but apparently they were missing a good few. Very good win for Tour all the same.

He was playing junior earlier this season.

Who’s in the other side