Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Exactly. Already we see his loss to Cork GAA.

I mentioned before that galway were hamstrung by the keeping injury meaning that the current incumbent had the most unusual puckout which seemed to defy gravity, floating in the air until three or four defenders could line up ready.

1 Like

I doubt it tbh ( even if he was still there ) . I can’t see that game top 3,000 .

To be honest I think he will be like Gerry Adams in SF . Not in office but still in power .

And its surprising that that thought enters your dim head. :rollseyes:

1 Like

Tremendous excitement and anticipation for the youngsters at home tonight ahead of the visit of the Liam MacCarthy Cup to the local national school tomorrow. A couple of the players have very generously given their time to call out with it too. Cc @backinatracksuit

The cup will also be in the parish hall tomorrow night to commemorate the book launch of the GAA club’s history 1890 to 1990, political heavyweight and former Uachtaran Cumann Luthchleas Gael Sean Kelly MEP the guest speaker.

About the fourth time the trophy has been around in the last couple of months. :blush: :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

How lovely for the kids, sure it hardly matters if any of the players are there of course but if they’re at a loose end

1 Like

Sean Kelly is a lovely lovely man.

He’d have walked the presidency

He will yet

You can be assured of 1 thing about him:
His noble snout will be always close to the biggest trough. A FG shill and mè féiner.

1 Like

As opposed to your beloved FF shills and mé féiners. Gway outta that Boxty, we don’t believe you.

Me… a FF supporter? You been at the hard tack again?? :wink:

We’ve destroyed you and your beloved FF Boxty. We’ll have Enda or Sean in the big house next time. The job is oxo.

Here’s your schedule @dodgy_keeper

3 Likes

I notice they’ve kept the price of the tickets off those posters

They might charge $20 into Rory Dolans any more and no neutral will bother goin.There aren’t that many Limerick people in NY,they didn’t even have a limerick society back in the day unless they do now,but I doubt it as if they would they’d have had a dinner dance and not a piss up in a bar.

1 Like

The Limerick folk in NYC were usually on the higher end of the social spectrum and didnt bother with gowl acting around with societies … Most of them live in Connecticut and the likes today.

1 Like

The event in Boston on the Sunday night is invite only. I’ve managed to wangle my way on to the guest list - soup taker! :slight_smile:

No charge in as far as I know but envelope donations will be available on the evening. How much I contribute will correlate to the amount of alcohol consumed.

3 Likes

This could finish one or two posters on here, this could tip them over the edge

2 Likes