Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

One of the only counties not to March in the St Patrick’s Day parade.

Too busy running high end businesses and entertaining big wigs - always enough peasants marching as it is.

1 Like

The official team photo has been reduced in price from €300 to €250. Still saucy enough. Must have struggled to shift them at the original exorbitant price. As I’ve said previously if they flogged them at €100 a pop they’d sell thousands.

The official DVD looks decent and I look forward to receiving it on Christmas Day.

4 Likes

Twill be like Lynx Africa gift sets. You could end up with 5 DVDs I’d say.

4 Likes

Already have about 8 of those bloody license plates.

Hi, don’t be complaining about it will ya! :rofl::rofl:

It’s like those lads collecting for Crumlin’s Children Hospital who do the bucket collections in The Big Tree etc on match days.

I just can’t say no. :see_no_evil:

Will you have it up online by Stephen’s day?

2 Likes

It all depends as to whether the copyright protection is on the DVD…

My framed poster with the match day ticket in it looks better anyway.

1 Like

Would you not cough up the few bob to pay for it properly, mate?

Nice to have the real thing with a % going directly to the players fund.

2 Likes

I’ve family members and significant others etc under a strict allocation system regarding Limerick memorabilia this Christmas.

The lads behind the Green and White magazine have a book coming out as well

You onto me? I don’t have a DVD player and don’t envisage getting one any time soon. I’d have no problem paying for it.

1 Like

I wonder if Toyota halved the price of their Corolla car would they sell thousands more, eh?

1 Like

If Dove halved the price of bars of soap, more Tipperary people might be inclined to buy them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Probably…?

1 Like

Agreed.

As an aside has anyone here bought that photo album book or whatever it’s called, the year in pictures shall we say, and is it worth the outlay?

I’m not going to bother with that DVD I’d say, I have the final recorded in HD on my sky box. Unless I hear that it’s unreal I’ll sit it out. Will probably be gifted it though.

I’ve the Clare, Kilkenny, Cark and the final saved on my sky box.

I’ll be buying that dvd though, great to have something tangible for historical purposes.

Have the Sunday game recorded as well for all of the above along with the six one news from the 20th August.

3 Likes