Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Flanagan is some operator. His performance below in PuC was up there with the best I’ve ever seen in a Limerick jersey.

He’ll only improve.

1 Like

The U21 HOTY came from nowhere?

2 Likes

I know you are but what am I is about the limits of your wit. The lad who packed up a good job to watch a hurling match. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep. Not even a sub last year.

And ended up in an even better paid job! :hugs: silly rabbit.

6 Likes

Conor Flahive is a good corner back as well. He played very well for Mungret St Pauls in the premier intermediate hurling championship this year. He’ll definitely be starting in the full back line for the Limerick U20 hurling team next year, alongside Josh Considine who is not only a future Limerick senior hurling full back but a future all-star as well. He was outstanding for Ard Scoil Ris when they won the Harty cup earlier on in the year and had a very solid game for Patrickswell in the county semi final against Doon.

1 Like

He’s actually still in Mary I this year, be some asset to their fitzgibbon cup team.

Do you say?? :grinning:

Based off the presumption that Na Piarsaigh beat Ballygunner next Sunday, I think Pat Ryan is well worth a start at corner forward in the league.

His goal in the county semi-final against Patrickswell was class, especially considering he was on Mark Carmody who’s no mug. His pace is frightening and he’s extremely direct. Had Mike Casey under pressure at times in the county final as well.

1 Like

Did Kinnerk leave Clare immediately after winning the All-Ireland in 2013?

They fairly collapsed after he left and Davy decided to do things his own way. If the current set up leave next year after completing their three year term it’ll leave a colossal void. If JK goes ideally Kinnerk will be kept on.

Anyway that’s something for further down the road. Could be a messy enough league campaign again without the Na P contingent, Wexford game only three weeks after getting back from the team holiday etc. Stay up and anything else would be a bonus.

Kinnerk was there for 2014 i’m nearly sure…

2 Likes

Three in the next five years. Ye are a bigger bunch of cunts than kilkenny. It took ye two and a half months. :joy:

5 Likes

He also showed unreal vision and accuracy to create some of our vital scores, including Gearóid Hegartys goal to bury Waterford early, Cian Lynch’s point in Cork when the game was slipping away, Graeme Mulcahys point from sideline v Cork in the semi and Cian Lynchs goal soon afterwards when Cork were well on top at the time, Darragh O’Donovan’s point in the final after we’d hit a hape of wides. People mentioned the unreal year U21 HOTY Gillane had, ffs Flanagan couldn’t get on our U21 team last year. A meteoric rise and more to come. His mentality is different gravy

2 Likes

He isnt up in UCD for nothing. Very bright young lad.

1 Like

Flanagan played an unreal pass in the first half of the final that should have been a goal but was miscontrolled, happened right in front of me and was a thing of beauty, similar but much more impressive than his pass for Lynch’s goal in the semi

Ah here. What club games did you go to this year?

Any cunt would be happy with one, they need to tear up what won them it and innovate to ensure they win 3 in 5. You’re not thinking outside the box flatly.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

I think this team will be bitterly disappointed given the age profile and the numerous players that’ll come into the squad if don’t win 2 or 3 more. If you are not ambitious you are nothing.

I am hearing that we are after all entering the Munster League and our first match is home to Tipp. Anyone confirm?