Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Two small paydays a year??

Very good piece in fairness to the County Board they have done very well since the final. Nice touch that extended families are going on the holiday.

And a few simpletons with their tongues hanging out are heading to Boston to brown nose :smile:

1 Like

Fair play to @dodgy_keeper and the rest that are going would love to be heading myself

1 Like

It’d be lovely if they let him be a mascot or something,

2 Likes

@dodgy_keeper, where you staying? I’m in the Yotel Boston.

@backinatracksuit will be driven demented if @dodgy_keeper describes getting his hair cut and takes a picture of a pint in Boston.

13 Likes

100% he’ll do it, honest to fuck I pity the poor lads trying to get away from the likes of that and he following them over to Boston posting every inane detail here,

Where are we going tonight lads?

1 Like

God forbid @dodgy_keeper might actually do something unthinkable to the bitter cunts around here and enjoy himself on a trip to the States!

1 Like

Is there people posting here who’ve never enjoyed themselves on a trip to the States?

Once in a lifetime opportunity, pure jealousy against Dodgy here

2 Likes

Plenty of begrudgers for those that do evidently.

I’ll post a picture of a pint from Shannon airport during the week, should drive that gowl with the tackies fetish demented.

Rent free in his head, rent free. That his kids will grow up idolising Kyle Hayes eats him up inside.

The gas thing is I can get them a signed jersey out there which would make them happy but kill poor pops.

8 Likes

Enjoy the trip fella,
can you get me a few signed jerseys?

Will do pal. Glad to be of assistance.

Will get your contact details off @Breaking_my_balls and stick it in the post. Nice present for the little ones.

4 Likes

Will you ask one of the players to come over with it since they were all too busy to go to the schools?

I’ll do even better and get a few of them to cancel the trip to Cancun and call out to the South Circular Road on Christmas Eve with it.

Imagine the bile he would be spewing if fellas went to America following a Munster Heineken cup winning holiday or something. The misfortune would have a conniption

Not much chance of that considering Munster haven’t won a trophy since 2011 or a Heineken Cup in over a decade.

Hopefully it wontbe 2056 before they win silverware again. Would make the team holiday even better I suppose

1 Like