Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

you are telling lies now, rat boy

Keeping guessing you fool. You haven’t a nothing about hurler among other things and a total time waster on top of it.

from the quarter final to the final he got 1-9 in the three games, from play, more than anyone else involved in three games (clare and galway).

that isn’t English

1 Like

So know frees don’t count you guesser. Would you ever fuck off.

that isn’t English

Also I haven’t seen too many people come on here and congratulate cian on a fantastic year. He was mucked about a lot and heaps of pressure was put on him over the last few years but came of age this year like so many of the Limerick team. It would be a huge honour for himself, his family and his club if does win this award I’m sure.

1 Like

Loads of praise for him on the private group… oh wait.

1 Like

Think Mulcahy is very unlucky not to be nominated for hurler of the year. 3-16 all from play is some contribution.

I’ll be forever greatful to him for his 4 points from play against Tipp in the first half in the Gaelic Grounds. That and the Cork game in PuC set the tone for the year and gave us the platform to attack the AI series.

Both were games we looked like losing 25 minutes in. Saying that, I’d be delighted for Cian to win it aswell, but reckon P Mannion will get the nod.

Back to Mulcahy, I have to mention his winning point in the AI final itself. Was “cool as ice” and took it brilliantly after an earlier poor pass which cost us a point a minute earlier.

6 Likes

Weren’t you going on to me the other night about not standing for bullying? You can dish it out but can’t take it.

1 Like

one could even say he took the AI final by the scruff of the neck when all around him were losing the run of themselves

1 Like

I can assure you I never wanted mul dropped, in fact I saw a season like this coming from him

I’ll hold my hands up and say I questioned his inclusion.

Lots did mate. He was simply outstanding and always had that in him

A joke selection.
Hayes was put off v Tipp while Flanagan was hooked after playing Hide & Seek.

Did they tweet out pictures of 13 year olds after it?

https://youtu.be/rLjeebsUY10

Joe talking about Final & free. 14.14

Woodlands House Hotel County Junior A Hurling Championship Quarter Finals – ETIN

Kilmallock v Tournafulla 22/09 Ballyagran 3.15pm
Staker Wallace v Doon 22/09 Bruff 3.15pm
Killeedy v Ballybricken Bohermore 23/09 Croagh 12noon
Patrickswell v Caherline 23/09 Claughaun 12noon

Semi Final – October 7th

Final – October 20th

Just on now, Joe is a top man

Hard to argue with that tbf, if Gillane had stuck his goal chances v Tipp, KK & Cork in the Semi Final he’d be without doubt HOTY. He destroyed every defender who tried to curtail him.
Only black mark that was always going to go against him was the petulant Red Card v Cork in PUC.