Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

With some coaching, Oisin O’Reily could be a great option for Limerick… his pace is frightening

Pity he is one sided

This is a serious battle now… maybe not the best game but both sides going at it.

It’s a poor game of hurling since I started watching about 15 minutes ago

They nearly cancel each other out and know each other inside out… NaP just have that bit more in attack so far,

Tight squeeze for my NaP -3 bet but we’ve got there

1 Like

After timing?

3 Likes

Will O’Donoghue is clutch

I wouldn’t recommend anybody to follow me on a bet, mugs game, I thought NaP would win easier than that

Much better second half Lynch and O’Donoghue really stepped up in the second half and stopped the supply into their inside line. Overall we found it easier to get scores in the second half. Commiserations to @balbec

1 Like

Stop watching it for fucks sake

2 Likes

I had a few quid on, the stream went on me anyway a couple of minutes later

Crazy amount of improvement in WOD over the last couple of years. He has morphed into a top, top player.

Na P just have so many match winners all over, almost impossible to stop them all on the same day. Looking at their age profile they could win seven or eight of the county titles over the next decade.

Hard luck Kilmallock.

1 Like

Kilmallock are good but don’t have anywhere near the scoring options Na Piarsaigh have. They needed Graeme to get 10 more possessions in the second half than he did, was out of the game for too long. Simply class every time he did get on the ball, the best player on the pitch imo. O’Reilly is a serious threat too. Kevin O’Donnell was the best of the rest.

Na Piarsaigh just have so many options, probably didn’t have one player dominate the way they can but they all chipped in when they had to. Casey was very quiet first half but deadly in the second half, the likes of Dowling, Breen & Alan Dempsey got their scores too. WOD was very good as sweeper, keeps things simple.

1 Like

WOD could really add depth to our half back line next season. Need to find midfield cover.

It hasn’t hurt Mulcahy.

Na P tightened up by having o’donoghue sit deep.
Kilmallock don’t have enough in the half forward line but did play well behind that. Can’t see why they don’t start woulfe.

Was he away after the Leaving Cert or not training or something? Seems strange not to have him starting, he was rampant for their U-21s and arguably the standout minor of the last couple of years.

Nap are more mature now and simply managed that game really well. We’re exposed really badly but changed it about and eventually got on top.

Don’t know. I agree with your points which is why I asked.
He is a proper scoring forward.