Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Lynch is not the full package yet but he is the best striker of a ball in Limerick. He really grew into the game in the second half too, caught one ball over Egan’s head even.

2 Likes

I think he’s been on the same trajectory all through, captained the minors a few years ago, played u21 under carey, then left out the following year for some reason. He’s filled out to some athlete. A live contender for a midfield spot for limerick.

He went on a j1 for the summer. If I’m not mistaken he played 21s football championship.

The Kilmallock half forward line isn’t great.

The 'well have some amount of left hand on top hurlers for a senior club.

The Cork final was better.

2 Likes

Congrats to Na Piarsaigh. They got their scores that bit easier. We’ll go again next year.

9 Likes

Adrian Breen is some club hurler. Great goalscorer. He has put up big scores in Limerick, Munster and all Ireland’s for na piarsaigh now.

He’d have been a guaranteed starter for Limerick in the not distant past. Shows the depth there that he can’t get on an extended panel

3 Likes

Has the county final date been changed to Sunday or what?

Sunday 2 weeks it’s on.

Assume it’s to try and get it on TG4.

Was talk of a Saturday night game under the lights but that idea was scrapped

NaP Facebook page saying 7:30pm on the Saturday night. I was sure I read on the Leader last week that it was pushed back to the Sunday.

Was originally scheduled for saturday, then i heard it was changed and then saw a tweet saying it was on the saturday.

Nice bank holiday weekend break for me.

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Jerome O Connell saying Sunday

I thought it was on sat evening because eir might show it.

Have Eir shown any club action recently?

Don’t think so but I’m pretty sure they showed a few games in April of the limerick championship

Doon have a Lip Sync fundraiser on the Sunday night so that’s why it was changed.