Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

The new petrol station across from the field will do its busiest days trade since it opened!

It would be a big gamble as he hasn’t hurled at all this year. He was running the line on Sunday, so you’d never know.

They’d want to throw a few bodies on the deli counter.

Deli !! Most west limerick GAA folk have their dinner at 1 pm

1 Like

Breen is a huge loss but it’ll cause others to step up. I think the team is stronger because of how it’s set up this yea. With WOD at 6 you won’t run down the centre too easily or get much joy out of high balls. And Dowling is back in the forwards where he should be giving us more running in midfield.

Hopefully it’s on Eir as I’ll be in Lanzarote

Nap will win the all-ireland.

Ballygunner the poor bastards to be heartbroken again along the way.
Forget about Midleton, Nenagh, clonoulty, Ballyhea, Cratloe

Provided both teams actually win it out because if it’s another team coming out of this county then they’ll have no interest.
Ballyhale - aren’t that strong as they use to be, still dangerous obviously.
St Martins – decent but no Oulart in their heyday. (Granted they were bottling cunts)

Coolderry- cannon fodder
Kilmacud/Ballyboden – Both shite, don’t bother arguing with me.

Ulster – shite.

Leaves you with Galway champions which I’ll respect as they always have a decent record and shur they walk into all ireland semi’s

I’ll hear the argument for Nap playing the week after the county final (not sure if game is in Thurles or GG) but they are too experienced at this stage I think overall to let that bother them.

I think it’s Midleton at home.

sorry it’s whoever wins the Tipp senior at home.

I wouldn’t think nap would be too tired at all. I’d suggest this is as fresh as they’ll be for a long time. Dowling and Pete Casey both had injuries and that gave them a good break. While neither were started for limerick. Mike Casey played a lot but he also missed a few games here and there. The limerick 21s and minors were finished early and very few play football.

Will the ref for Gunner/Midleton be available on the Sunday?

1 Like

You obviously know something the rest of us don’t?

Yera they won’t beat Adare anyway.

2 Likes

:joy: You never would.

Just watching back the county semi final. I see your comments on YouTube ya little bollix @anon61878697

2 Likes

:smile:

Doon not in the Harty this year?

Speaking of youtube videos, what in the namajayzuz is the young lad in the green hoodie looking at in this video around the 1.10 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQl31Dewkk

1 Like

Boots.

Hers?