Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I am heading up

Will you be doing a live snapchat report mate?

I will of course. whats the feeling about the limerick minors this year?

Four decades

44 years between all Ireland’s seems about right, we’re not greedy

Who allowed a Galway cunt to start a LK GAA thread?

The same lad who let a Tipp cunt on…

Leave him be Locke. They are rattled to within an inch of their lives. Even Westmeath have them spooked now :joy:

1 Like

Hippin & Whippin since 1884

How many threads of 10k posts have we reached now?

It all started with runt complaining about Sean Kiely & Graham Canty

Three (3) but the first one was 20,000 plus by the time it was shut down.

So that’s over 40,000 posts about Limerick GAA in just those threads alone. #boxoffice

1 Like

OOOOOOFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

@myboyblue and later on @carryharry own 25% of them.

1 Like

Again, if it wasn’t for you lot of poor unfortunate gobshite to entertain us, I doubt anyone would use TFK anymore

1 Like

At least @carryharry contributes to discussion about hurling occasionally. The first gobshite accounts for about 20% of posts on those threads with his inane shite.

1 Like

It’s a Limerick forum pal.

Sure if @rocko hadn’t made shit of the whole site we wouldn’t have to start new threads so often.

Exactly.

It’s pretty self destructive alright, that much it has in common with Limerick. Its also got its share of snowflake townie cunts. Take @glasagusban, the guy is obsessed with my anal region. I’m all for living and letting live, but he continually treats me as an object for his gay desires. It’s disgusting.

[quote=“myboyblue, post:39, topic:24401, full:true”]
It’s pretty self destructive alright, that much it has in common with Limerick. Its also got its share of snowflake townie cunts.

This from a lad whose county uses the inmate population of Portlaoise prison to try and boost the number of tourists every year.