Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

A swap of DOD and Hayes could be an option,DOD offers more of a scoring threat while Hayes could fill the defensive midfield role.

Drop the lot of em. Useless cunts disgraced us yesterday. No pride in the jersey.

Kiely out.

3 Likes

load of wank

:rofl:

I donā€™t mind Cusack Park . An old style bear pit and a great atmosphere .

1 Like

We all know Downes can be very frustrating and has blown more cold than hot, but if Kiely didnt have a falling out with him last year and wasnt so stubborn he should be working with him getting the best out of him. Heā€™s direct, can win ball and can take a score. He should be an option off the bench at least for when/ if a game opens up.

1 Like

the atmosphere was shocking yesterday mate. Apart from a few shouts of Clare, Clare and a bar or two of the Rose when they were 10 points up all I had was a fucking roaster behind me leathering the shite out of the shed every time Clare hit a shot.

1 Like

The last 4 Limerick v Clare games have been very damp squids on and off the field. :octopus:

Limerick hurling supporters are gas.

Thursday may 31

Sunday June 3

Friday June 8

Sunday June 10

Monday June 11

Monday June 11

Tuesday June 12

Wednesday June 13

I canā€™t get over the strength of options in our full forward line all of a sudden. Itā€™s not hard to see Nash having a bigger impact yet and making a case for inclusion.

Sunday June 17

Monday June 18

21 Likes

Thatā€™s a clamping in fairness.

Limerick supporters are most guilty of dismissing the opposition. They seem to forget that other counties have good players also.

I was behind the goal and thought Dowlings free was over but the umpire definitely went for the flag until the protests started and Then the ref got involved. Why did Dowling fire It so high from so close?

Ah lovely :smile:

Is dowling the same lad ye used to call THE DOW back in the good old days of last wk?

2 Likes

In all fairness, thatā€™s like shooting fish in a barrel. Although not quite as bad as the lad who said Limerickā€™s B team would give their A team their best game this year, and is now saying Limerick have no defensive options.
You couldnā€™t make it up.

:rollseyes:

Donā€™t lose the faith lads

Never!

1 Like

I think heā€™s now called THE DAW.

You could .