Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

And they will be favorites to do so. We could end up beating Kilkenny and getting say Cork in the semi finals. And then Clare might beat Galway in the other semi final setting up a replay in the final from which we will win.

Are you sure about that though cos under the scenario you mention the provincial winners will meet in the semi finals? I would assume the provincial winners would be meant to avoid each other in the two semis?

If laughing at the delirious Limerick posters is seething yeah. Iā€™m beside myself with seethe. Ye shower of gobshites.

How does it feel to be out of the championship in June because of Limerick you gobshite? How did those tears taste?

2 Likes

Maybe Woolberto can call him that to his face the next time he is on the podcast? After he stops licking his hole.

Most unusual to be out. A kind of novelty in fact. Sure weā€™re there or there about for nearly 2 decades and weā€™ll be back next year right to the end of August, a gas little blip this year.
Ye won a provincial title a few years back didnā€™t ye. Sure thatā€™s Limericks level I suppose.

I am not my brothers keeper.

Iā€™d say the sows hole isnā€™t anything to be licking though.

Condonā€™s first action was to give a free away. The red card was 100% right.

At least Dowling kept trying till the end to be fair. Heā€™s also usually brilliant at the frees. His game isnā€™t suited to our style of play which has served us well all year. The Dow should be brought on to unleash hell with 20 minutes to go.

1 Like

The Sow?

:rollseyes:

Woof !!

Oink.

We are badly missing someone to run at a defence.

This is the problem now for Limerick I feel:

ā€œThis guy and that guy and another guy should be playingā€. Limerick need to settle on their best 15 and despite yesterday I think with 1 or 2 changes (Id personally start Gillane and Nash over Dowling and Mulcahy) theyā€™d be a danger to anyone.

The panel is fine.

Fundamentally though - if Mike Casey needs protection it is all the fucking one what 15 ye pick. He is better than McCarthy and is an accomplished hurler. Finn going off was a savage blow as he was keeping Podge quiet and offering protection. Ye need him and English starting. There was zero need to put in place a quasi sweeper yesterday.

Handed us the impetus.

2 Likes

Yea

I love this limerick penal

Well saidā€¦ People forget Kiely is new enough himself and he will learn a lot from yesterday. We were more worried about Clare all day and should have played our own game. Ducky and Oā€™Connor got everything spot on.

Right
Letā€™s just say for argument sake that Clare and Galway win the provincials.
That would leave the quarter finals as

Limerick v KilKenny
Wexford v Cork
If Limerick beat KilKenny and Cork beathe We ford then the last 4 would be

Clare Galway Cork Limerick.
Would it not be the case that Cork would meet Galway as they had already met Clare in a provincial final.
Back in 2007 when the two semis were repeats of the provincials, they changed it around

No repeat pairings

Correct Joe