Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

So limerick v Galway if he beat kk

If wexford beat Cork then yes we wIā€™ll have Galway. But if Cork beat Wexford I think we will have Clare

Limerick v Clare can only meet in the finals

No I reckon they could still meet in a semi

Surd

Lads, lads, lads, we certainly need not worry about semi-finals or finals at this time. We need to have our INTERNET game spot on here. We have a huge crunch tie in TEG Cusack Park/Netwatch Cullen Park to navigate.

I think so Joe yea. Although I do have one hand on my coat

Ffs lads we need to negotiate Mullingar or Carlow first .

2 Likes

Limerick will hammer Carlow or Westmeath. You dont go from being All Ireland contenders to a bunch of corn flakes from 1 game. In the circumstances the door is still open for them to reach an All Ireland semi but they could end up facing KK or GY and they wont get away with losing the legs in that fixtureā€¦I suspect they were tired yesterday and to be honest Clare got a way better prep for it.

A waste of time that game

Agreed. I think being out the 3 weeks in a row was a big factor plus a few bad calls on the sidelines but theyā€™ll learn from that. I actually think itā€™s a good thing they they were beaten yesterday as this group will need to taste defeat to fully appreciate the wins. Theyā€™ve a relatively straightforward run to the final and Iā€™m not sure if Galway can cope with the physicality Limerick bring. If I was a betting man, Iā€™d be sticking a few hundred on Limerick to win it out.

2 Likes

better odds now too after yesterdays loss so can just lump on more to the other bets I have on them.

Galway canā€™t cope with Limerickā€™s physicality?, I shouldnā€™t have to ask but this is a pisstake right??

Exactly, thatā€™s why now is the time to strike.

The ballsy guys will be going all in with their bitcoin windfalls

2 Likes

It was actually 3 games in 15 days, pal. Thatā€™s 2 weeks and 1 day. Get the narrative right.

And how in that hell that they call Cusack Park
We were butchered like lambs to the slaughter
Biddy Early was waiting she primed herself well
They showered us with long ones and showed us some reds
Nearly drove us back home to Kildimo
Not I look at the place where my dignity used to be ā€¦
And realise weā€™re limerick and weā€™re shite and weā€™re a shower of gowlbags.

I was told that Hickey was fuckacting after being left out the previous day. Kiely might be getting the shits of him. He was going up and down the line for about twenty minutes yesterday and I donā€™t know was he actually sent to warm up or just doing it to be seen.

This has a whiff of the Gavin OMahoneys about it. Only Iā€™m not sure if Hickey is capable of the same decorum

No comparison in fairness. Gavin has that bit of Kilmallock class about him.

2 Likes