T’internet is serious business, as well you know

Report him to yahoo?

cc @BenShermin

3 Likes

I can see the guards getting involved here

2 Likes

michistory@mic.ul.ie

3 Likes

It was a shoddy hatchet job he tried to do on @anon32894817, you dont attack a mans internet persona in such a haphazard manner. You end him with one blow or you don’t swing at all.

Are they bringing the trophy to Tipp again?

I wouldn’t mind only it was not an accidental misquote he done it on purpose.

All year hopefully …

It was wicked, I was shaken to my core reading it.

Probably should have blocked me on linked in first.

Do I have one of those?

Surely announcing a homecoming in Askeaton?

We have @Breaking_my_balls on our side.

1 Like

remember if you have his he has yours.

Another wedding the weekend of the Wexford game! :smile: :see_no_evil:

Will miss Davy and Lee Chin clapping on the champions.

I’ve written off the league campaign. Stay up and anything else is a bonus. Pity we’ve only two of the five games at home.

Wexford away is probably the least glamorous game we could have got as a league opener.

Bring back 1B and trips to Killarney, Portlaoise, Cushendall, Ballycastle - all is forgiven.

Football fixtures are fairly poor. Ruislip is the same weekend as Wexford in hurling. I wanted Derry away for a trip to Celtic Park but we have them at home. Ditto a weekend in Belfast not forthcoming either as we’ve them at home also.

1 Like

It’s actually a pretty poor set of fixtures really. Kilkenny away for me is the pick of the lot anyways. Clare in Ennis again has the potential to be a humdinger or a complete damp squib.

Anyone could get relegated really if they don’t hit it running. Wexford would be my pick as weakest of the group but will doubtless be in fine fettle for winter hurling.

Poor fixtures but we’ve won the All-Ireland so I’ll take them.

Let all the other cunts worry about us! :ronnyroar:

Whoever wins the county title I hope they get dumped out of the Munster club pronto.

3 Likes

@anon61956325 has sent a heart felt message to the Limerick brigade stating that he is leaving the site as he is having his private life and details threatened - it was all only a laugh but some lads cant hack it and take it too seriously.He has a pregnant wife and family to provide for and cant risk it …

1 Like

Shocking stuff.