Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

“Blackrock” . Its Ardpatrick - Kilfinane. Don’t understand why they don’t call themselves that. There’s no fucking black rock up there.

3 Likes

. The cunts based their name on a successful team in Cark .

I’d respect them more if they called themselves Kilfinane. Love the pitch up their actually. A big pitch and under the mountain.

Ah ya . Think they used to alternate the name each year. Think the pitch is named after a Mr Fox .

Grand club but the name utterly sucks .

Sergeant Fox. Died about 30 years ago. Used to work with one of his sons.

1 Like

I think the area will be a real destination in a few years . The ballyhoura thing will take off hugely if they get more rooms . It is a nugget

Fabulous country up there.

1 Like

15 Allstar nominations

Lynch, Red Bull Joe and P Mannion all nominated for HOTY.

Big Kyle Hayes and two Cork cunts shortlisted for Young HOTY.

Tin hat on but I wouldn’t have Lynch there. Our three best players this year were, IMO, Finn, Dan Morrissey and Graeme Mul.

Disgrace that Mul didn’t get one for HOTY😡

PwC All-Star hurling nominations

GOALKEEPERS: Anthony Nash (Cork), Eoin Murphy (Kilkenny), Nickie Quaid (Limerick)

DEFENDERS: Mark Coleman (Cork), Colm Spillane (Cork), David McInerney (Clare), Chris Crummey (Dublin), Dáithí Burke (Galway), Adrian Tuohey (Galway), Aidan Harte (Galway), Padraic Mannion (Galway), Cillian Buckley (Kilkenny), Padraig Walsh (Kilkenny), Sean Finn (Limerick), Mike Casey (Limerick), Richie English (Limerick), Diarmaid Byrnes (Limerick), Declan Hannon (Limerick), Dan Morrissey (Limerick), Paudie Foley (Wexford), Liam Ryan (Wexford)

MIDFIELDERS: Colm Galvin (Clare), Darragh Fitzgibbon (Cork), David Burke (Galway), James Maher (Kilkenny), Cian Lynch (Limerick), Darragh O’Donovan (Limerick)

FORWARDS: Peter Duggan (Clare), John Conlon (Clare), Shane O’Donnell (Clare), Daniel Kearney (Cork), Seamus Harnedy (Cork), Patrick Horgan (Cork), Joe Canning (Galway), Conor Whelan (Galway), Cathal Mannion (Galway), Jonathan Glynn (Galway), TJ Reid (Kilkenny), Kyle Hayes (Limerick), Gearoid Hegarty (Limerick), Tom Morrissey (Limerick), Aaron Gillane (Limerick), Seamus Flanagan (Limerick), Graeme Mulcahy (Limerick), Jason Forde (Tipperary)

PwC GAA/GPA Hurler of the Year Nominees: Joe Canning (Galway), Padraic Mannion (Galway), Cian Lynch (Limerick)

PwC GAA/GPA Young Player of the Year in Hurling Nominees: Darragh Fitzgibbon (Cork), Kyle Hayes (Limerick), Mark Coleman (Cork)

Actually the more I think about it maybe Lynch getting nominated isn’t too outlandish.

Excellent all during the league, dominated v Tipp in Munster, brilliant below in Cork that night, bossed Waterford, the goal in the semi final in Croke Park and a solid final display also.

2 Likes

It was never likely to happen, either way Mannion will win it.

All of the starting 15 for the Final got nominated.

Harsh on Dowling

In fairness they all deserved a nomination, very much a whole team effort

Lynch was absolutely outstanding for ye. Totally selfless. Plays and under appreciated iniesta type role

2 Likes

For me he was definitely their best player all year.

1 Like

Lynch will win it now. The Galway vote will be split.

1 Like

Daniel Kearney should be up for hurler of the year ahead of Joe.

the fact Mulcahy didn’t get a nomination is a joke.