Limerick v Cork, tits done now

@Bandage - is that the first time the same county has provided the referees for both hurling semi finals? Halcyon days for hurling officiating in Wexford.

1 Like

Bandwagoners mate

Did you enjoy all the scores mate?

Didn’t see any but it’s heard on the radio there were 78 points and 30 wides in 80 minutes. That means there must be no flow to the game and it’s stopped every 30 seconds or so

Scenes on the Marty squad.

big Brenda interviewing Get Cunningham . Limerick fans whooping and hollering and one lad hushing them “show a bit of respect lads”.

Then a chant of Allez Allez Allez

This crowd could do us a favour and dump Brenda in the liffey. Limerick you’re a lady now

I love @Phil_Leotardo’s little vignettes about following the Limerick hurling team.

I hope he experiences the exact same thing tonight.

1 Like

Was neutral until i saw fitzgibbon roar in a limerick lads face with ten minutes to go. I rorared for limerick so much after that that the man behind me asked me what should we do with the penalty and the elderly gent beside me at the end hugged me and said we might finally do it. Best sport in the world.

7 Likes

They’re only kids, nice to see them excited about it. But yes, bandwagoners
They’d no interest in Mallow in January

1 Like

Sorry mate, misread your post. Didn’t realise it was kids

Best holiday ever!

3 Likes

Well said. Charleville of course :slight_smile:

I’d like to inform the forum that I’m officially putting my support behind Limerick for the final. I’m all for limited heartbreak now

1 Like

Back ye go. Bloodied and fucking bandaged

13 Likes

This weekend has provided three of the best hooking/blocking interceptions ever.

Colm Galvin on Jason Flynn? at 71:25 yesterday.
David Burke on Ian Galvin with the last play of normal time in the same game.

But Nicky Quaid’s block at one point down when a Cork player I can’t remember the identity of (O’Flynn?) was about to pull the trigger and kill the game with Cork one point up late in normal time today was the best of the lot.

A monumental moment.

Traditionally, no team is as good to pull down a lead on points alone as Limerick. That was from the same place as the Clare game in 1996, the 1996 Munster final comback against Tipperary, and the 2007 second game against Tipperary when they got seven points in row to bring it to extra-time. I think the 1992 League final was an exclusively points comeback too.

5 Likes

Patronise us now ye cunts!!!

6 Likes

Harnedy

Cunt.

1 Like

Congrat bro, that block from Harnedy at the death was pure guts and character

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

We knew. You’ll win fuck all with Dowling starting