Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Mix of picking the wrong team, three weeks in a row and possibly thinking a job was finished at full time v Waterford and losing focus. It felt like we were in a munster final walking out of the Gaelic grounds that day.

Fucking idiot.

I’ll look forward to rewatching. I definitely do not think we were much superior over 70. On first viewing I thought Byrnes’s free was the kind of thing he would have gotten away with for the prior 70, and probably would have gotten away with if the match had been a draw as opposed to cork being one down. It’s an easier option for a ref to give a free to draw a game than to not give one that would win it.

At this stage removed perhaps we were better off losing the way things have panned out. Any worries against Clare in Croker? Conlon especially and Kelly drifting all over the place seriously worries me a la 2013.

FFS :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Limerick fans getting carried away.

1 Like

A combination of three weeks in a row and Clare being far better tactically IMO. Our substitutions were extremely odd and we were comprehensively beaten in the middle third, especially our half forward line.

We struggle with teams like Clare and Cork and I’d prefer to face Galway rather than Clare in the final.

You are extremely biased when it comes to Limerick… Cork started better for the first few minutes but we probably did all the running from 5min to 20 min mark… Then Cork took over and we got a goal just before half time to give us a lift but we were struggling for the last 15 of the first half. Second half continued as the first had eneded and tho we got some nice scores Cork really did damage to us between 40min - 55min period … they started fading around here and we made changes and started to come back into it.

Cork were sharper, slicker and the better team but that’s not to say we didnt have some great scores and periods of dominance ourselves.

So would I

Limerick have struggled v cork and Clare. Teams with quick forwards and use the ball very well. We’ve played those two sides four times between league and championship and haven’t managed to win one game over 70 minutes. I think we can deal with Galway’s physicality and they’d suit our backs a lot more. Similar to Kilkenny and tipp.

It’s fucking Wednesday, you’d think the simpletons would have calmed down by now.

The reality of the story is, Cork were 6pts clear with 60mins played and looked comfortable. They lost Kearney & Harnedy was on one leg. Like in the first LK game & the Tipp game they faded badly.

Now Lk fans can take heart from beating the Good Cork 15 ( very weak extended panel ) or they can seriously ask themselves will Clare or Galway leave them back into it from 6pts down in a Final.

The LK bench is excellent, their fitness levels are very impressive but the same old problem of taking the foot off the pedal exists.

From a neutral perspective I fear Casey at FB & Byrnes at HB are big issues facing into Clare or GY.
I can’t find fault with any other positions truth told, Hannon needs a massive Final too but I think he’s mentally solid & will be fine.

@carryharry comes onto hurling threads throwing out :roll_eyes: and shite like that and shouting people down, while at the same time offering zero opinion of his own.

An absolute cunt of a man, which is a shame to see, as he was quite nice when I had a run at this place a few years ago.

His take your pissy little pants elsewhere you gobdaw.

oh, I see why. Even when you do post an opinion it’s a rehash of the general consensus that’s out there. Not an original thought to be had.

I’d say you’ve had your best days on here pal. They are behind you. A retirement or a drop down to junior might be on the cards

I think we’ll have a good chance if we improve a small few percent and introduce our subs 10 minutes earlier. At various points of the year different players have stepped and I think that’s a sign of a good team.

Tis gas you telling posters how they’re getting on considering the embarrassing week you’ve had. You simpleton cunt. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve had a great week bud.

I took a bit of time off as I was concerned that I was getting stale with the other fella who’s very similar to yourself, so I was considerate and let it die and have let it die since.

I’ll be doing the same with yourself.

simpleton seems to be your go to insult, along with cunt.

You are a boring man. I’ve no time for you

Agreed. No reason not to be throwing these subs on sooner truth told.

I’d worry that Kiely & Kinnerick are a little slow to make system changes though, leaving Cork get 6Pts clear was dangerous & could so easily have resulted in an 8pt defeat.

Cork went after Byrnes on his wing and got serious joy there. If it meant switching him they needed to do so.

You’ve just broken my heart, you gom. Cop yourself on ffs. This isn’t fucking Boards.

leaving Cork. As if it was a conscious decision.

We’ll let Cork get 6 points up before we make a change Paul, will we?