Limerick v Cork, tits done now

I do not see the conflict here. Ypu are going to the wedding and afters on Saturday?

The match is on Sunday?

Anyone giving you hassle about going after being at wedding is a cunt.

4 Likes

The problem here is being seen not to drink. The Irish curseā€¦ Fucksake. He could have 3/4 drinks spread out over the day and into bed at 2am and be perfect for an 8.30/9am start. But I suppose if he wants to booze on celebrating with family, thatā€™s a different story. He needs to come out and set the record straight here - itā€™s a very worrying development. What happens if one of the players logs on here and reads this?

4 Likes

Had a look there - over 41k already- I presume thatā€™s just online sales and youā€™ll have another good whack gone out through clubs/county boards?

Where did you get that info?

Lads would be well advised to get them through the clubs.

2 Likes

And thatā€™s assuming everyone bought only 1 ticketā€¦

Some of us live In the real world mate, itā€™s one of the great TFK putdowns to accuse somebody of not going to a match, poor old @dodgy_keeper has set a very high bar for himself,
Itā€™s a family wedding, the other thing is an oul match thatā€™s on the Telly anyway

When you go to purchase tickets online they give you a queue number ā€” itā€™s rising all day so I presume thatā€™s ticket sales

1 Like

When either team gets to the final everyone will go running to the clubs looking for tickets. Build up the good will now.

1 Like

Even oul dodgy would know in this situation hes painted himself into a corner with his campaign of hate against the brave and the faithful

2 Likes

couldnt be doing it that way or it would be full already - plenty of people buying multiples and plenty gone out to clubsā€¦ I presume thatā€™s a straight ticket count

Fair enough, Iā€™d go to a lot of matches as long as Iā€™ve nothing else on, canā€™t really understand the trouble some fellas put themselves through to watch a match thatā€™s on the telly, a three day internet saga ending in a damp squib is a bit dissapointing though

1 Like

This from the fanny who was cribbing about the prospect of an extra half hour up the road to Ennis a few weeks ago

1 Like

One reason is that it is a much much better buzz being there, especially when itā€™s a team you care about. The atmosphere in the new stand in thurles last Sunday was absolutely class at times. Doesnā€™t compare to watching it on a telly

10 Likes

Ah, if its a family wedding theyā€™re a two day event nowadays unfortunately. Which would obviously rule out the Sunday.

@dodgy_keeper doesnt owe any cunts off the internet an explanation.

1 Like

Itā€™s a game of hurling, thanks for the tip off but you donā€™t need to explain the difference between going and watching at home but thereā€™s more important things on life than following your team around to the detriment of your family (in this case)
The man has a family wedding, heā€™s already explained that thereā€™s another event on the Sunday

Are you making the trip from Westport?

Maybe, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth the hassle but itā€™s a big match for me, the worst of it is all the solo travelling

He owes no body in limerick hurling anything, heā€™ll make up for this in club matches. There will be thousands and thousands of pricks there with limerick jerseys who wouldnā€™t even find 2 club grounds, the like of that @chocolatemose or @anon61956325 or whatever the dirty cunt calls himself nowadays.
He is worth 10,000 of them fuckers.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t debating dodgyā€™s situation with you. Yeah I know it is a game of hurling? I was simply pointing out why people sometimes make an extra effort to be there in the ground versus a sitting on their arse in front of the tv.

BTWā€¦given its obviously a wedding of somebody close to him then fair play to dodgy.

1 Like