Limerick v Cork, tits done now

You goin to Cork after?

I amā€¦

@anon61956325 @anon78624367 and myself will share a bag of cans on the way back down to Cark

2 Likes

Iā€™m staying up the Sunday kid. Iā€™ll meet ye after for a celebratory bottle of Linden Village if ye want

1 Like

Should be an update on the trains to and from Cork later today

Hmm Iā€™m doing the exact same thing. Driving up Saturday night, staying in Malahide, and then into section 308 of the Cusack stand which as I understand it is where you will be also.

Really? Would these tickets be ten year tickets youā€™ve gotten your hands on by any chance?

Iā€™ll be in 308 as well.

6 Likes

No itā€™s lower Cusack not premium. I presume youā€™re in lower Cusack of 308 as opposed to middle tier?

Yep Iā€™d premium tickets before and while the seats are great the atmosphere is shocking.

Nothing to bate a limerick bandwagon .

Iā€™ll be sectioned in 5B

1 Like

When you see that photo and then compare to how many were in the terrace last Sunday. Ridiculous bandwagon when things are going wellā€¦like most counties, like most sports i supposeā€¦

2 Likes

Section 8 anybody?

My travel plans were a bit up in the air until this evening, but there was only shit lower tier tickets left online. Going to chance getting them through the club, would the county board be working from there own allocation or would it just be printed off from the online system tonight?

Does anybody per chance have a clip of the analysis of the live game after the match.

https://youtu.be/CJkcGOQ--0Q
Here you go pal!

1 Like

Cheers kid

1 Like

Iā€™ll be away in the states for this cc @anon7035031 and am a little sickened but it is what it is. Will need to find an Irish bar that opens at 8am

1 Like