Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Not on TFK they dont. Its a binary system

4 Likes

I’d say Limerick attempted at least a dozen flicks today when the ball was there to be rose. Only recall one of them coming off, mindset all wrong when you see that type of shit

6 Likes

Hurlers beat gym monkeys, no wonder your seething.

We beat the all ireland finalists in their home ground, and with a fair ref we’d be meeting them in the final

2 Likes

I was going bananas at it… The poor dog was terrified.

Anyways i will stop winding limerick folk up. That was disappointing. But the potential ambush was so obvious you couldn’t even call it an ambush. Confidence levels in Limerick were far ahead of where they should have been.

KK immense. Emptied the tank big time.

1 Like

One word - Gutless. Along with Care in 2014 easily the worst defense of an All Ireland title by any team in living memory

Asterisk AI if Kilkenny win

I was emotionally involved in those and have absolutely no recollection of the quality

1 Like

At one stage in the first half Hegarty tried a flick pick 2 or 3 times with the entire Kilkenny half-backline hounding him. Their heads were in the clouds.

Go out on the field there limerick posters

I got text from the ground saying it was a 65 … Camera verified it.

Three defeats from six for Limerick. One of the wins against a Waterford team that had definitely downed tools and another win against a Clare team that possibly had as well.

Linesman looking at it :joy:

KK might have to offer a replay here.

'15 & '17 were the best semi-finals since the Offaly-Cork games of 99/00

Alan Kelly’s umpires letting him down again. Has he a new team of umpires since last year?

Thought it looked clear enough even in real time

Joanne and Cusack getting a bit wound up about that sideline/65
Trying to deflect from the Leinster team bossing it.

Serious question marks over the 2018 All Ireland Hurling Champions

Very obvious but yer man needs a text to tell him what he’s looking at

1 Like