Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Limerick ate the cheese mate. Forty how many years since they won one last year and shat their togs all over Croke Park tonight. You couldn’t even single out 1 specific Limerick player like you did with Callinan or Pat Horgan because EVERY Limerick player deserves the accolade. Not even Alan Kelly could save them from themselves .

Tom Morrissey Man of the match. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Shows how much you know about it.
Guy isn’t related to a hurler. His brother isn’t much good either.

What relevance has this to anything? Callannan and Horgan are 50 minute players. in the face of adversity they diss appear. Free staters are obsessed with false gods whether be Leo Messi, gooch cooper, Seamus callanan or pst Horgan. Colin fennelly proved himself yet again to be a proper man and a proper hurler.

1 Like

Oh go fuck yourself you fucking drivelling idiot.

Cool story bro

Limerick lads still living in a world of fantasy I see

2 Likes

He was marking Mike Casey. He hardly needed a Herculean effort to best him.

TNH

Don’t forget about Canning.

You fucking ginnit.

1 Like

‘‘Twas Finn for the goal but as I pointed out last week limerick were always going to struggle with a firing Colin fennelly. Vastly superior to windy Seamus and Horgan.

Kilkenny lads would tell you straight up that you are very wrong here.

That doesn’t make them right.

1 Like

That’s a great quote but a pile of shite too. Some of the finest hurling minds I know haven’t played the game at a decent level.

Even though they may have scored all of their team’s points in a division 3 under 12 final.

That they, as a town team with a massive pick, had dropped themselves into so as they could win a handy medal.

1 Like

Very touchy (no pun intended) subject

When everyone tells you something and you are the only one saying otherwise, maybe it’s time to accept that you are wrong and not them.

Did ye have any fella played for 50 mins tonight?

Apogise gents but I’m too drunk to read this through. If limerick didn’t win they’ll need to win 3 of the next two all Irelands or else it’s a faulur.
Ill be navk to sow it into the cunts tomorrow if they list to a team galway bate in their own back yard. Surely not???

2 Likes

have we finished now @Lazarus and @maroonandwhite? Can I cry now?

1 Like

It’s a clear contrarian wind up. It’s a snide piece of acting the cunt all the same.

1 Like

Great post. Agree with most of it.