Limerick Weirdo/sicko thread

A telpus

3 Likes

We’d refer to them as ‘godhelpuses’

We call em mí-áth’s

MĂŹ-Ă dh MairtĂŹn mar shampla?

3 Likes

Cork must really have the forum in a vice-like grip then given the amount of posts on their equivalent of this thread.

1 Like

No cork is just full of deviants

2 Likes

The sulkies are circling.

1 Like

Wtf :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

That bates banagher

Wow. What a creep

1 Like

I’d say he was unstable but when I read he was a practicing doctor I’m lost for words

1 Like

His “prayer group “
Don’t understand this
Guys shagging lacking

1 Like

An oddball

2 Likes

Aye. A right quare hawk.

1 Like

Would that freak go to mass n Adare or does he go to one of those looney places ?

I’d imagine they may be part of a group out of the Tridetine crowd out of the old Jesuit Church on the Crescent In ‘fairness’ to them I have seen them there a few Saturdays and they are loud so I don’t think it was a targeted attack on the vigil.
There used to be a group that gathered on Daunts Square in Cork at the same craic.

1 Like

Rings a bell alright

According to that they usually have the rosary up on Thomas Street, and I believe I’ve seen that set up there, why did they move to Bedford Row.

They have had plenty of issue with the organisers of the ‘vigil’ in the past, I’d be fairly sure they knew exactly what they were doing, absolute scum, their ‘Lord’ would be mortified that his name was being used, that wanker of a doctor deserves a dig