Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Fucking footballers

Informative.

But that says the KK match is on RTÉ along with the other semifinal. Whereas the GAA website says the kk match is only on GAAGO.

@thedancingbaby, ye’re on the telly.

2 Likes

I know and if we win, we’re on the main channel the following week.

Incredible scenes

When were Leitrim last live on RTÉ? I remember watching ye playing Roscommon on RTÉ as a chap circa 2004 or 2005?

I saw them play in the Emlyn Mulligan era so it was probably more recent than that

Against Galway was it? Suppose they were live on TG4 in last years division 4 final against Derry too.

Sky showing Cork and Waterford so KK v Dub could only be shown on another Sky channel as it is on at more or less the same time. With all of their channels you would think they could show the 2 of them.

Stupid timing for the matches on Saturday, with two of them clashing directly. They could have marketed it as a “Super Saturday” and covered all three matches live.

Dublin v Kilkenny at 2pm

Wexford v Galway at 4.30pm

Cork v Waterford at 7pm.

I appreciate the big football match in Fraher Field on Saturday at 7pm on GAAGO will significantly eat into the hurling audience…

We’d hardly get to dungarvan I suppose? Would have been a nice town for a night before a spin to cork. Shame

There’s a hotel beside the pitch, we could watch it on our phones over a lucozade before driving home.

Better check that @iron_mike has delivered the lucozade

1 Like

Honrale

Would that normally happen where they are on twice in one day ?? Usually second match is straight after first

Ffs, they could have played the Leinster football final out in Marley Park at 10.30am and stuck Galway - Tipp on under lights at 7pm in a gladiatorial contest.

6 Likes

Meath are gonna stop the #buzzinforahalfduzzen

Yeah I think Meath will give dubs a right rattle,not sure if they have enough at the back to keep dubs at bay though

The keeper is a liability alright. Dublin don’t look as intimidating this year. Something seems off.

They gave Laois a 22 point trimming