Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

She’s after saying that Pats have done nothing to close down Crowley and the young lad inside, when there’s clearly an extra defender or even two back there

Serious underachievers given the population. Their intermediate champions Greystones did have a good win over Fenagh from Carlow earlier today.

Wicklow people are more interested in Golf than GAA.

Oisin has made a huge error of judgement.

Palanteen.
All she has do is call them Pal.

They should have beaten Dublin in U20’s last year. The same team did beat the Dubs at minor level. I’d say he should get them up to Division 3 anyway.

And rugby.

And sure look. Layve them off.

They really are a joke of a county.

I once asked a Wicklow person why they were so shite. The response was to blame the fact that they have mountains in the County. Makes Kerry’s 38 titles all the more impressive.

4 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd wont be impressed by her efforts. I’d expect a strongly worded rebuke for RTE to be published in Monday’s Irish Times.

1 Like

2 poor auld cunts from Pats ran clean into each other and got hurt enough. 14 points down and on a wet cold night on tv. Nobody needs that.

I’d retire

St.Pat’s have introduced what used to be called ‘a burly corner forward’ clad in a jersey possibly an XL when an XXXXL might have been more appropriate. I’ve seen smaller Samoan props in my time.

4 Likes

Jimmy Keaveney-esque on the placed balls, to the surprise of no-one

Cian Wardesque

Except the mountains are straight down the middle in Wickla,

Wicklow Tyres was never so appropriate across his midriff

4 Likes

You’d be a brave man saying that in rathnew …

1 Like

Palatine more than justified why there was such hype about the Carlow championships this year. Not sure if the draw allows it this year but a Dublin v Carlow pairing is the natural one for a Leinster club football final.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Turlough is a great pundit. The Sunday Game could do worse.

6 Likes

As long as they keep that twit Poacher away

The Leinster Council have pencilled in an exceedingly attractive double header of the Leinster Club Hurling and Football finals for Croke Park on December 4th.

Kilmacud Crokes v Palestine and Ballyhale Shamrocks v Na Fianna or Clough/Ballacolla should form the backbone to one of the many trips to Dublin I indulge myself in, in the run up to Christmas.

2 Likes