Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Rodgers called when he got the word,
And he said: “I suppose you’ve heard -
About Palace”.

Well when they went three up,
he looked at his side,
And He could hardly believe his eyes -
As a big Tony Pulis rolled up Palace’s pride.

Oh, I don’t know why Gerrard slipped,
Or where our lead did go,
I can’t guess how many seasons,
But I just don’t want to know,
'Cos after twenty-four years
We went and blew it at Palace.

Palace, Palace, who the f@ck are Palace?

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To win the premiership, and maybe do a Sturridge dance,
Now I’ve got to get used to having thrown it away at Palace.

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 941114, member: 1408”]Rodgers called when he got the word,
And he said: “I suppose you’ve heard -
About Palace”.

Well when they went three up,
he looked at his side,
And He could hardly believe his eyes -
As a big Tony Pulis rolled up Palace’s pride.

Oh, I don’t know why Gerrard slipped,
Or where our lead did go,
I can’t guess how many seasons,
But I just don’t want to know,
'Cos after twenty-four years
We went and blew it at Palace.

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To win the premiership, and maybe do a Sturridge dance,
Now I’ve got to get used to having thrown it away at Palace.

Palace, Palace, who the f@ck are Palace?[/QUOTE]
:clap:

There’s no way City won’t make a shite of this on at least one occasion over the next 2 games, its in the Clubs DNA. Which makes Liverpool’s obsession with goals last night all the more galling I guess for Liverpool fans.

It was out of Liverpool’s hands before Palace game. It still is. Losing a 3-0 lead is unforgiveable at this stage of the season. All Liverpool can hang on to now is that City fall into trap of thinking they have it won and are complacent

I expect City will beat Villa tonight.

Cut to Sunday

Andy Carroll bangs in a winner v City

Final minute at Anfield where Liverpool are 2-1 up, Newcastle attack and grab a goal.

that might end me.

Man City play Villa Wednesday night not Tuesday.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 941129, member: 2272”]It was out of Liverpool’s hands before Palace game. It still is. Losing a 3-0 lead is unforgiveable at this stage of the season. All Liverpool can hang on to now is that City fall into trap of thinking they have it won and are complacent

I expect City will beat Villa tonight.

Cut to Sunday

Andy Carroll bangs in a winner v City

Final minute at Anfield where Liverpool are 2-1 up, Newcastle attack and grab a goal.

that might end me.[/QUOTE]
It’s already bad enough as it is. We don’t need to make up hypothetical situations that would make it even more painful.

Signing out.

:eek:

:frowning:

That famous Manchester City DNA which has seen them finish as league runners-up on 4 occasions in 120 years. Who will ever forget how they threw the title away in 1904?

In fairness they did their best two years ago to throw it away at home against a ten man QPR. It’s not over yet.

makes me feel better as I think it was lost anyway before last night - City will beat Villa and City
Once we lost to Chelsea that was the chance gone.

I am at the denial stage of grief.

I was merely pointing out the way City have of ballsing themselves, there’s been plenty of examples over the years without even mentioning title challenges. Its usually been relegations mind you.

Mourinho knew what he was doing loaning Victor to the 'pool …:smiley:

Signing back in*

Fuck this, it is far from over---- LIVERPOOL WILL FUCKING WALK THIS, YOU CUNTS!! C’maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

*I never really left you guys

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 941204, member: 1796”]Signing back in*

Fuck this, it is far from over---- LIVERPOOL WILL FUCKING WALK THIS, YOU CUNTS!! C’maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

*I never really left you guys[/QUOTE]

Then get on the fucking phone to sky and get it working again so you can hex city to atone

On it-

Liverpool top of the League

Points on the board

Pressure is now on City to match that hard won point. If they do it they deserve to go and win the title but we are still fighting

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 941215, member: 2272”]Liverpool top of the League

Points on the board

Pressure is now on City to match that hard won point. If they do it they deserve to go and win the title but we are still fighting[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yenzdq5g6o

Man City 0 - 0 Aston Villa
Live - 40’

:popcorn:

It’s the hope that will kill you