Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

:eek:

Offensive remark no. 12 under the “Sexual Orientation” heading also happens to be the country our most prominent player comes from.

Lads stop…yer embarrassing yer selfs again and the season hasn’t even started

This is the season when we once again finish above Everton

Lol…it could all happen Renton,too be honest I think Everton will finish 5th or 6th.if they hold on to baines and Fellini (which I don’t think they will) they have a great chance of pushing for a top 4 spot.
Liverpool really need to hold on to Suarez.any hope of a top 4 will be gone with him if he goes.i can’t see the pool finishing above Everton as the squads stand

Liverpool’s away football shirt was met with a mixed - at best - response, and initial reaction to their third strip on Twitter wasn’t particularly positive either.
The black, purple and white third strip will be on sale from August 1st, with the Reds debuting it during this summer’s pre-season tour.

[quote=“Noelle, post: 810334, member: 2137”]Liverpool’s away football shirt was met with a mixed - at best - response, and initial reaction to their third strip on Twitter wasn’t particularly positive either.
The black, purple and white third strip will be on sale from August 1st, with the Reds debuting it during this summer’s pre-season tour.[/quote]

You spamming cunt. I will track you down and kill you.

I will echo Horsebox 's sentiements here - there’s not a chance that Arsenal will sign Suarez. The race for fourth promises to a truely epic struggle between Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs - and it’s live - on Sky Sports.

And BT.

[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=arial]Gerrard basically admitting we’re screwed if we don’t keep Suarez: http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/gerrard-urges-suarez-to-stay-until-he-gets-call-from-real-or-barca-29464215.html[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=arial]Been a terrible transfer window so far. The guys we’ve signed - Aspas, etc - not too exciting. Missing out on that character from Game of Thrones Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Dortmund shows how far down the pecking order Liverpool have fallen and you know what I’m not even sure that the Armenian’s decision to go to Germany had anything to go with money either. I’d be well surprised if Liverpool couldn’t match or exceed what Dortmund could offer, they’re not big spenders. That’s why Lewandowski is so keen on going to Bayern and why Gotze is already gone[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

& fuck me what a kick in the balls it’d be to miss out on another player to Kloppo: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/418617/Liverpool-suffer-Dortmund-threat-for-Rubin-Kazan-star-Salomon-Rondon

Liverpool will finish top 4 comfortably.

Warrior Sports have violated the club’s policy on offensive language. This is not a good start for the new code.

From the BBC. What does this mean for Suarez? Ayre has said apparently that Suarez is staying.

[FONT=arial]Liverpool have made a £21m offer for Atletico Madrid’s Brazilian striker Diego Costa.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]The offer is understood to have triggered the 24-year-old’s release clause and Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is hopeful of completing the deal swiftly.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Costa who joined Atletico from Valladolid in 2010, scored 10 goals in the Primera Liga last season.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]The striker made his international debut in March this year.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Liverpool have declined to comment on the bid, but sources at Anfield insist the move has no bearing on Luis Suarez’s future, which has not changed since [B]Arsenal made a £40,000,001 bid.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=arial]The Uruguayan has not submitted a formal transfer request nor has he contacted the Premier League to dispute Liverpool’s interpretation of a clause in his contract that the player disputes.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Suarez claims he should be able to talk to Arsenal about a move after their bid, although the Reds disagree.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]The move for Costa is something of a surprise, but Atletico head coach Diego Simeone has hinted the striker could be allowed to move on following the arrival of [B]David Villa from Barcelona.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Earlier this week, Rodgers said he would only bring in new signings if they he believed they would improve the squad. “They have to be of the right quality, that’s the bottom line,” he said[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]“We’ve got money to spend on getting that quality in, but if it’s not available I won’t waste it for the sake of bringing a player in.”[/FONT]

Hmmm. I’ve seen Costa play a number of times and have never been that impressed. If we’re going to spend £20m+ on a striker, we can surely do better than him.

I think Diego Costa is a good player. He’s really niggly and dirty and gets involved in running battles nearly every game though.

That’s exactly what we need so-another mad South American cunt who keeps get involved in stupid situations.

I like Costa as a player, has a great bit of fire about him

Doubt Costa would hack it on a warm December evening in Newcastle.

Costa is a very good player and would be a great signing. I think Liverpool need a midfielder or centre back much more than another striker, however.