Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Because of the love of the fans, I stay’

=

'Because of the club’s unwillingness to sell to my only suitor at the current time, I am forced to knuckle down for one more year. I will sign a contract that installs a clear release clause for ~ £45m if a bid from a non EPL team is received from the summer window 2014 on. As it is a World Cup year, it is in my interests to play well. I am also motivated by my need to be in the shop window for desired foreign based suitor

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 817301, member: 1796”]Because of the love of the fans, I stay’

=

'Because of the club’s unwillingness to sell to my only suitor at the current time, I am forced to knuckle down for one more year. I will sign a contract that installs a clear release clause for ~ £45m if a bid from a non EPL team is received from the summer window 2014 on. As it is a World Cup year, it is in my interests to play well. I am also motivated by my need to be in the shop window for desired foreign based suitor[/quote]

Best possible result for Pool

:clap:

Suarez, what a guy.

Has made absolute chumps of the British media once again. :clap:

We’re going to win the league.

Suarez, what a guy.

Has made absolute chumps of the British media once again. :clap:

We’re going to win the league.[/quote]

I called it months ago, it was a ploy to give the press the run around all along. He’s an auld rouge is Luis.

Luis and Brendan have been breaking their holes laughing every day.
Even letting Wenger think he had a chance of buying him :smiley:

Superb wumming.

Liverpool have destroyed Arsenals transfer strategy, Wenger is in ruins. 4th place is guaranteed.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 817324, member: 1786”]Luis and Brendan have been breaking their holes laughing every day.

Superb wumming.[/quote]

And Arsenal are no closer to signing anyone decent and will be rushed into buying someone they don’t want. :clap:

Tremendous news. He’ll be like a new signing when he returns after his ban

:clap::clap::clap:

You can have him, you can have Suarez…but you won’t have Fianna Fail fourth place.

He was never yours to give, mate.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 817324, member: 1786”]Luis and Brendan have been breaking their holes laughing every day.

Superb wumming.[/quote]

:smiley:

They thought they were smart with their 40m and a pound.

Fucking dopes.

Boom!

Ah lovely.

Latest from the Emirates

http://www.7amkickoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/angry4.gif

Suarez declares his intent to stay the day after Downing was sold…hmmm.

All jokes aside you’re welcome to the cheating racist. Give me a drink driver like Nicklas Bendtner any day of the week.

Liverpool are supposedly in advanced talks with Anzi for Willian! A deal for Sequiera is close too… We will have a team of Brazilians yet!!!

It’s all kicking off now, the club have appraoched PSG for the services of Mamadou Sakho also.

Excellent news. The EPL needs a strong Liverpool.

Arsenal do have a long history of players drink driving.

A proud one at that.