Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Carragher and Neville asked to rate Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes in order:

Carragher: 1. Gerrard; 2. Lampard; 3. Scholes.

Neville: Scholes is the best player I’ve ever played with.

Neville won’t commit. Carragher getting stuck into him. Carragher clearly doesn’t like or rate Scholes.

Carragher: Why did Eriksson play him on the left? Why did Ferguson buy Veron?

Carragher :clap:

He had Neville incredibly rattled on a number of occasions tonight.

Neville was trying to play along but you could see he was seething

Coutinho out until end of October, big blow!

Perfect time to play Gerrard up the pitch and get him out of the holding position.

We are approaching Luis time, folks…

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 834109, member: 1796”]Coutinho out until end of October, big blow!
[/quote]

Fuck!

That useless cunt Ashley Williams. Cowardly as well going after the smallest player on the pitch.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 834131, member: 24”]Fuck!

That useless cunt Ashley Williams. Cowardly as well going after the smallest player on the pitch.[/quote]

While the prince will be a miss, the king is back.

I would imagine Louis will pull some superb insanity this year. He’s done racism and cannibalism, what next? Taking his cock out and slapping it of the linesman?

Lines woman? No way is the King a bender.

He can squirt in the cunts eye for all I care, just get me 20 goals first.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 834131, member: 24”]Fuck!

That useless cunt Ashley Williams. Cowardly as well going after the smallest player on the pitch.[/quote]

+1. I’m seething about this, even though I’m a current neutral who only briefly supported Liverpool a year or so back. A useless hammer thrower putting a serious talent out of the game for weeks disgusts me.

Rodgers plays 4 centre halves and it backfires magnificently… Utter muck and played off the park. The saints should have won 3-0.

Rodgers OUT NOW!

Watched the second half. They were terrible.

They’ve badly missed Coutinho from the moment he went off on Monday night. No intelligence in their forward play at all today.

Draw at Swansea followed by a home defeat to Southampton is rellagation form.liverpools keeper was man of the match.worring times again at Liverpool.chesea should ate care of Fulham this evening which will see them going top

[ATTACH=full]841[/ATTACH]

I knew we’d lose today. Knew it.

An absolute write off of a sporting weekend now, whatever happens over the rest of it.

Spot on.

Coutinho is a massive loss.