Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

My nerves are shot.

Absolutely. It’s always a roller coaster. Only 4 points to top though!

Great post from a poster I admire greatly. I’m not looking beyond 4th place at present.

Great goal for Liverpool puts Norwich 1 up against Spurs.

Would be nice to put a bit of breathing space between 4th and 5th.

Would happily take 4th. However yesterday I was looking for Chelsea to drop points - not Everton

Its the hope that’ll kill you.

So true.

The prestigious Europa League works its magic again. :clap:Hopefully Tiger Tim’s Tottenham will have a long run in that competition.

And Liverpool are 6 points and 30 odd goals clear of the Spuds.

Great win over Gallant Garry Monk’s Swansea today - they were flying after that fine Europa League result on Thursday, and credit to the lads for digging out the result.

And 11 clear of some other shower https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJnJkJ1BA15h4wZU0ZtOznHvQOOyrm8S9qCDXUybwmI_JDW9ZE

Two tough away days coming up to Southampton and Manchester Utd. We will not continue to outscore teams if we keep handing them soft goals. Still, what a fantastic position to be in.

Liverpool need to sort out the defence. Going forward we look irresistible at times. Defence suffering from no Lucas or similar offering protection as well as brain farts from Skrtel and Toure.

Title is a reach but Champions League has to be achieved from this position. More twists and turns to come. If within touching distance when City come then who knows what could happen.

A win this evening will put us second, and as a result I’ll not be bothering to go to Croke Park.

The drought is over. :pint:

Very good game here and Southampton have been impressive despite being behind at half time. Liverpool have been outplayed in midfield as the game progressed. Gerrard and Coutinho are at either end of a diamond with Allen and Henderson between them. Allen started ahead of Sterling to give them an extra body in midfield but they haven’t controlled the game. It’ll be interesting to see if they change it at half time. Very good finish by Suarez for the goal while Lallana has hit the post and Mignolet made a superb save from Rodriguez.

Confusing post by our leader.

It’s the pool that are up 1-0 at half time

[quote=“habanerocat, post: 910580, member: 1513”]Confusing post by our leader.

It’s the pool that are up 1-0 at half time[/quote]

What’s confusing about it?

Sterling rises in value again and Euro entry should now be assured.