Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Poor effort

Effort?

I’m sure @farmerinthecity will have enjoyed Liverpool putting six past a team managed by Solskjaer. Speaking of which, Ole Gunnar stormed off during a post match TV interviewer when he was asked about Liverpool’s title chances.

Posted it in the BPL thread, a horrible cunt of a man

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8DF9209FEC1059208895283281920_1cf92760b9e.4.8.17201790935748886384.mp4?versionId=TsrMpjIwZpjxLSwhKDo5Bq620WZy2ZW1

I fail to see the issue. He has bigger problems.
When Ibrahimovic was asked his opinion about who would win the euros after sweden were knocked out, he said he didnt care and that he was going on holiday.
All the fanboys on here nearly spooged themselves at the time.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 920124, member: 363”]I fail to see the issue. He has bigger problems.
When Ibrahimovic was asked his opinion about who would win the euros after sweden were knocked out, he said he didnt care and that he was going on holiday.
All the fanboys on here nearly spooged themselves at the time.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Managers often get tetchy when asked about other teams. They usually don’t mind speaking about their opponents in relation to specific incidents in the match but those general “what’s your assessment of x going forward” type questions sometimes prompt the “I don’t give a shit” type response like Solskjaer’s. Just mentioned it because my good pal Farmer despises him.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 920124, member: 363”]I fail to see the issue. He has bigger problems.
All the fanboys on here nearly spooged themselves at the time.[/QUOTE]
The cunt was seething and couldn’t hide his cultish nature.

Back on our fucking perch

Chelsea - the easiest run-in, hard to see them dropping many points, but Europe is the wild card here

Mar 29 Crystal Palace (A) Probable win but an outside chance of a slip up - W
Apr 5 Stoke (H) Definite win - W
Apr 13 Swansea (A) Possibly the best chance of a slip up - Chelsea will be playing off the back of two huge matches against PSG - still, - W
Apr 20 Sunderland (H) Hard to see a slip-up here although you’d hope Sunderland would fight hard - W
Apr 27 Liverpool (A) The big one comes in the middle of two possible European semi-final matches for them. Ideal scenario is they get the Wednesday first leg, Tuesday second leg slot. We can take them. L
May 3 Norwich (H) Definite win - W
May 11 Cardiff (A) Definite win - W

Total 87

Liverpool - definitely a harder run in, plenty of tricky matches

Mar 26 Sunderland (H) Sunderland in poor form lately and we should win comfortably - W
Mar 30 Tottenham (H) I’ve grrrreat respect for Tiger Tim but we should pick them apart, although coming on top of the midweek game is a concern - W
Apr 6 West Ham (A) I’ve always hated playing at Upton Park, we never seem to do well there in my mind. However, statistics tell a different story - we’ve won 6 of the last 8 there in the league. W
Apr 13 Man City (H) Crunch time. We should have beaten them at Christmas. We’re better now and they have regressed. - No fear - W
Apr 20 Norwich (A) Not necessarily as easy as it looks. Norwich arent bad at home and they’ll be fighting for survival. Still, we should have too much. W
Apr 27 Chelsea (H) - Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea career has been defined by failure against Liverpool in big matches. We will write another chapter in that story. W
May 3 Crystal Palace (A) No stopping us now. W
May 11 Newcastle (H) Oh Holy Moses. W

Total 89

Man City - toughest run in and playing catch up - better to have money in the bank than games to make up

Mar 26 Man Utd (A) Come on feel the Moyes D
Mar 30 Arsenal (A) Wenger’s redemption L
Apr 5 Southampton (A) Definite win. W
Apr 13 Liverpool (A) We will crush them. L
Apr 16 Sunderland (H) Poor old Sunderland. W
Apr 21 West Brom (H) Routine stroll. W
Apr 27 Crystal Palace (A) Keeping in touch. W
May 3 Everton (A) The final nail. D
May 7 Aston Villa (H) Too late now. W
May 11 West Ham (H) Academic. W

Total 83

Jaysus I am kinda hoping United win tonight, never thought I would ever say that. :frowning:

Liverpool are celebrating being champions of England 2014 with a game in the Aviva on May 14th
versus Shamrock Rovers

:smiley:

The reception the Liverpool team bus got on the way into Anfield :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zfOCSpB5g4

Mock bags.

How we going, chaps? I hope to be home for the second half.

All Liverpool so far mate. Matter of time.

Will we crush them or just score more goals than them

Big moment that, Vergini is a very very lucky boy to get away with a yellow there.

Vergini very lucky to just get a yellow there.

That should have been a red card.