Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Gerrard with a very mature interview. Need to control games at 2-0. He can smell the title.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/893533/sniffing-glue-o.gif[/URL] [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

GIFSoup

URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/893533/sniffing-glue.html]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/893533/sniffing-glue-o.gif[/URL] GIFSoup

Being linked with Ashley Cole this morning. Available on a Bosman in the summer

If we win the league, we will look back to games like Fulham and Sunderland. If we lose it will be the fuck ups against Hull and Southampton. If we beat Citeh and Chelski we will win. But I am sure we will mess one game up somewhere in between. Everton have a big say in this yet.

And the game away to Manchester City when Liverpool were significantly the better side. Denied by a shocking offside decision and should have been 2-0 up before some poor enough keeping by Mignolet turned the game around.

Can we hold off on the post mortem until season’s end, please. That game still rankles with me… and then the blatant peno that Suarez was denied at Stamford bridge a few days later.

Liverpool have won 7 straight and have to win 8 more to have a chance of winning it. While of course it is doable, it’s a massive ask and. particularly with that defence. It’s City’s to lose certainly.

I would like to announce that I have jumped on board the Liverpool bandwagon and will be rooting for my beloved Reds from now until the end of the season*

• 2014/15 is tbc

The People’s club :clap:

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 922853, member: 1796”]Can we hold off on the post mortem until season’s end, please. That game still rankles with me… and then the blatant peno that Suarez was denied at Stamford bridge a few days later.

Liverpool have won 7 straight and have to win 8 more to have a chance of winning it. While of course it is doable, it’s a massive ask and. particularly with that defence. It’s City’s to lose certainly.[/QUOTE]
7 more - we can afford a slip-up against Shamrock Rovers.

No.

Correct- Sunderland made it 7 more games to go…7 cunting games to immortality or nearly men once again…

Another stern test the weekend— Coutinho or Sterling ? Allen or Lucas ?----- I’d also be tempted to bring in Sakho to handle Adebayor------ Agger and Skertel just don’t work together.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 922877, member: 1796”]Correct- Sunderland made it 7 more games to go…7 cunting games to immortality or nearly men once again…

Another stern test the weekend— Coutinho or Sterling ? Allen or Lucas ?----- I’d also be tempted to bring in Sakho to handle Adebayor------ Agger and Skertel just don’t work together.[/QUOTE]
Sunderland man marked Gerrard and were also able to limit our full backs getting forward - Rodgers will learn from that and will have a plan to counter act any plans Spurs have to do likewise

I would play Sterling and Countinho and Allen drops to the bench

Wonder if he will start Sakho - tempting to do so

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 922886, member: 2272”]Sunderland man marked Gerrard and were also able to limit our full backs getting forward - Rodgers will learn from that and will have a plan to counter act any plans Spurs have to do likewise

I would play Sterling and Countinho and Allen drops to the bench

Wonder if he will start Sakho - tempting to do so[/QUOTE]

A few teams have tried that tactic of nullifying Gerrard, Swansea at Anfield particularly did a great job of it but when they changed tactic Gerrard launced two long winning balls and game over----The defence worries me more.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 922877, member: 1796”]Correct- Sunderland made it 7 more games to go…7 cunting games to immortality or nearly men once again…

Another stern test the weekend— Coutinho or Sterling ? Allen or Lucas ?----- I’d also be tempted to bring in Sakho to handle Adebayor------ Agger and Skertel just don’t work together.[/QUOTE]
I thought Allen was anonymous the other night against Sunderland, bro. He is also brutal when it comes to finishing the odd chance he gets on the end of for a guy who is normally decent on the ball. I would play Lucas if he is fit.

You are correct on both points… His form fluctuates too much and he is indeed woeful in front of goal… He will probably be one to lose out in the summer and is a squad player at best but for now he is far more mobile than Lucas for the game Rodgers wants when without the ball. Tough call to change a team that has won 7 on the bounce.

True that, bro but tough calls need to be made when chasing a title. We can’t afford any passengers against Spurs-Brendan will do the right thing.

Team that beat Spurs 5-0 at WHL was

Liverpool (4-1-2-3) Mignolet ; Johnson 6, Skrtel 6, Sakho 6, Flanagan 7; Lucas 7 (Luis Alberto 79); Allen 7, Henderson 8; Sterling 7, Suarez 8, Coutinho 7 (Moses 90)

No Gerrard or Sturridge
Play the same team again?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 922904, member: 2272”]Team that beat Spurs 5-0 at WHL was

Liverpool (4-1-2-3) Mignolet ; Johnson 6, Skrtel 6, Sakho 6, Flanagan 7; Lucas 7 (Luis Alberto 79); Allen 7, Henderson 8; Sterling 7, Suarez 8, Coutinho 7 (Moses 90)

No Gerrard or Sturridge
Play the same team again?[/QUOTE]

No way- This was before Tiger 110% Tim took charge.