Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Salif Diao:D

Blue is shitting himself. And rightly so.

Racist cunt---- Renton, Bean and Peter G vindicated!

Jari Litmanen :clap: he was some player, never given a proper go at Liverpool

David “Budgie” Burrows

:clap:

Jari and Jan will destroy the British and Irish Liverpool Lions

Sorry @balbec, but when you’ve plunged the depths you don’t ‘shit’ a top of the table clash with one of the greatest, if not ‘the’ greatest Club in world football. This is what you dreamt of and never thought you’d see. These are good good days.

Stage 4.

Ah for fuck sake, do you have anything original to say?

On such days you hark back to Ian Brightwell, Keith Curle, David White, Andy Hinchcliffe, the what if of Paul Lake, Mike Sheron, Nicky Summerbee, Georgiou K, the beautiful beautiful Paul Dickov, Andy Morrison (the man with the greatest autobiography name in history), Jeff Whitley, Gerard Wiekens, Uwe Rosler, Danny Tiatto, The Goat, Ali Berarbia, Sun Jihai, Antoine Sibierski, et al. If thats a stage of rattled then I am merely rattled by beautiful beautiful memories and dreams.

Good times.

I do I don’t have.

@myboyblue will be bitterly disappointed to learn that howard webb didnt get the gig for sunday. the match will be reffed by mark clattenburg who is fondly remembered as the ref who gave the pool 3 penos at old trafford :clap::clap::clap:

Totally agree, fucking wasted he was.:frowning:

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 928465, member: 1796”]Charity event on the 25th anniversary- More players to be added.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1926769_10152459542997573_4791716941523283099_n.jpg[/QUOTE]

Thank fuck no one asked Igor Biscan.

No Patrick Berger?

He was a classy, classy player.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 928612, member: 2533”]No Patrick Berger?

He was a classy, classy player.[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2NwBugozA4
:clap::clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3B1LYvItZk

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 928612, member: 2533”]No Patrick Berger?

He was a classy, classy player.[/QUOTE]

A fantastic player blighted by injury - He was immense when he first came on the scene.

+1

He was as good an attacking midfielder as there was about in Europe around that time, I always felt he was wasted when he was played on the left, much more influential in the centre of the pitch. Shame about the injuries as well.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 928636, member: 2533”]+1

He was as good an attacking midfielder as there was about in Europe around that time, I always felt he was wasted when he was played on the left, much more influential in the centre of the pitch. Shame about the injuries as well.[/QUOTE]

Houllier, for all the good he did at the club, was a stubborn man and often fucked players around and played them to suit his system and out of position instead of adapting his system to get the best out of his players… Lithmanen came when he had plenty to offer but he fucked him around… Fowler still had plenty to offer and he also fucked him around. The reason Rodgers has done well this season because he had the courage to tweak his system to his players strenghts. Not like that stubborn french man.