Liverpool 2018/2019

Is that true? Real double standards there. Salah is a very dubious character.

1 Like

Agreed

So is @Fran

This is a very bizarre story

Some odd chap waits outside Melwood and has kids getting players autographs, which he in turn sells online. When the club realised this, they instigated the no autograph policy at the gates. This is the fella who took the Salah video,

3 Likes

Salah is a coward and a scum bag

Salah is a coward and a scumbag

1 Like

Sweep sweep

1 Like

Looks like he is playing for the right club so.

1 Like

A slow news day.

Something deviant about grown men filming around kids.

I’d include cyclists with cameras on their helmets

Wah hey

A source has revealed to me that Klopp hasn’t checked the pressure on his tyres in over 3 weeks :open_mouth:

An insider told me the James Milner is driving around with no water for cleaning the windscreen in the car.

2 Likes

Ragnar Klavan off to Caligari for 2 million.

A stupid move as Liverpool’s CB cover is made of glass

1 Like

He wanted games though and he’s not getting younger.

And he is shit.

I’d say Gomez is being seen somewhat exclusively as a centre back this season with Trent and Clyne on the right.

Hopefully the club will arrange a special medal for Raggy when Liverpool Football Club win the league.

Say Gomez will get a fair bit of playing time at center half alright this year.

They were doing it at manc a couple of years back, out at Carrington, so the club banned any and all players from signing anything. The lad who videod the “incident” is undoubtedly a fat scrote dole head cunt who was looking for a payoff from the player, club or redtops, who has been nicely bypassed. I despise cunts like that. The UK is full of them.

2 Likes

Karius off to Besiktas