Liverpool 2018/2019

He took the absolute piss out of Bournemouth there

1 Like

He seems to be very happy within himself watching 14-15 hours of live soccer in the bedsit basement every weekend. Odd though watching so much soccer from England which he professes to dislike.

Mate you post consistently on 3 or 4 soccer threads despite claiming not to be a big soccer supporter.

2 Likes

@GeoffreyBoycott reckons this Howe lad is a great management prospect, his side are a rabble.

1 Like

You’re the guy who is the second highest contributor on the Chelsea thread despite not claiming to have no interest in football. Between posting on here and battering your wife, your life must be very busy.

1 Like

For somebody who professes to be asexual, you do an awful lot of obsessing about other people’s wives. Maybe you need a woman in your life.

I haven’t talked about your wife in a sexual manner so the point you’re attempting to make is absolutely senseless.

I have made reference to the fact that you are heinous coward who likes to dish violence out against women.

1 Like

This abuse consistently directed at @GeoffreyBoycott is shameful,
And this line has been taken up by a number of other posters, dreadful banter

Liverpool go to the top.

If Chelsea were any use, they’d keep them there tonight

1 Like

Another win
Another clean sheet
The redmen march on

The physical abuse he directs towards his wife and guys like you and Fanta Pants turning a blind eye to it is what is really shameful.

Could you seriously just fuck off with this bullshit. You bring it over multiple threads and it’s the same boring bullshit wife beating and fanta pants. Either come up with something more original or just fuck off and stop spamming every fucking thread with the same crap over and over.

5 Likes

No, I won’t.

That’s a very hormonal rant, is everything ok hun? xxxxx

1 Like

Tragic stuff all round

1 Like

I agree but naming yourself after a wife beater isn’t a smart move

1 Like

I’m vaguely aware of a cricket player by that name, I know nothing about his wife beating, what I am certain of is that he doesn’t post here, it is dreadful banter, the worst is that it’s being taken up by a few other posters who haven’t got the smarts to debate Geoff

His sparring partners are equally unoriginal in fairness.

4 Likes

An utterly witless battle of attrition. They’re nothing without each other in truth.

1 Like

@gman didn’t say boo to them.

I find most of his posts bore me to death so I generally just scroll past them, maybe he could do the same rather than displaying intolerance like an emotionally unstable snowflake.

Huh?
He should change his user name