Liverpool 2018/2019

Emre Can gets a 16m signing on fee and £220,000 weekly wage at Juve making him significantly better paid than any of the Liverpool first team. A first eleven which he didn’t have much hope of getting on next season with the signings of Fabinho and Keita

1 Like

Bullshit.

Can’t compete with that in fairness.

1 Like

You’re trusting a guy on twitter who doesn’t understand figures?

1 Like

It’s been widely reported by the media

And he can’t interpret figures. Can’s basic package is €4m a season. He got a big signing on fee as well as agents fee which is par the course for a free agent who is in demand. Giving Can what Juve have would have been a much less expensive option that what they blew on Fabinho or Keita.

True. If a lad demands 220k a week and won’t be a starter you have to let him go.

Tis alright for the likes of Utd, City and Chelsea who can afford to piss money away without consequences.

Bad back cured…

As the anglophile pig that I am,I think he is right to go… Italian league will suit him. Personally I’d like to see him stay. Klopp wants speed… however he paid £48 odd for ox(injury prone)& fekir deal seems to be a no go… fekir has missed fuck all games. I still think fekir deal will be done.

1 Like

It probably willl.

1 Like

Zero ambition heading to Italy, might as well have went to the US or China

3 Likes

No one player is bigger thanLiverpool Football Club.
Best wishes to Emre on his retirement in Italy.

Suarez was
Torres was

1 Like

No one player is bigger than Liverpool Football Club.
Liverpool fans are very knowledgeable

1 Like

yes, those 100000s of oirish , thai & norweigan fans that don’t go to football matches really know their shit

2 Likes

Yep. A very informed group.

Yes both of those have really thrived since they left. Both those sales were great business by Liverpool.

Are you being ironic?
they have won champions leagues, leagues, cups , euorpa leagues since they left