Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Iā€™ve revised my initial assessment from November. I think 94 points would do the finest

4 Likes

They could regret dropping those two points before the end of the season

When City got the 100 points last year I said it wouldnā€™t be beat.

One year. Haha

But I thought the EPL was the best league in the world?

I donā€™t really go in for childish comparisons like that bro

Sure itā€™s being won by the world champions. What more do you want.

198 points City got in the last 2 seasons and Liverpool will get at least 100 this season but itā€™s really really competitive.

Mickey Mouse League.

1 Like

Itā€™s probably the weakest era in the premier league history alright, given the struggles of the likes of United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs.

Weā€™re blessed to have witnessed two of the greatest club teams ever assembled these past few seasons. Liverpool will be the 4th different club to win it in 5 seasons.

2 Likes

Liverpool and City are just immense. Like nothing football has ever seen.

Just did a quick Google there and it seems the gap between 1st and 3rd last year was 28 points, the year before was 23 and this year it could be 30+. Competitive my arse.

Iā€™m not getting dragged into yourself and @Horsebox games :grinning:

The Champions League final last season was contested by two English sides. Winning the EPL in the current era is probably hardest itā€™s ever been. Unitedā€™s best sides under Ferguson averaged about 80 points. They would not figure at all now. Guardiola and Klopp have raised the standard to a different level really.

The stats would not back up your assertion about the greatness of this era.

1 Like

to an insane level. Sport has never seen anything like it.

2 Likes

Liverpool are the greatest team in the WORLD

1 Like

English clubs are dominating Europe.

Liverpool are dominating England.

Liverpool are world and European champions.

They are the stats.