Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

United in 2001 with 5 games to go

The Saudis will have to get Keegan back in

Must have been some uncompetitive league that season cc @anon32894817

2 Likes

They’ll have it won by March

Liverpool have Watford West Ham Norwich and Southampton in February should have 82 by then City could easily drop points at Spurs and Leicester even though they’ve been shite lately

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Got lucky, rest of league is shit.

Just heard we only need another 19 point ts and it will be a wrap according to jim beglin

You’d have to say this Liverpool team is the best football team of all time. Thoroughly deserving European and World champions and totally and utterly dominant in the world’s toughest league by far. Nothing like this has been seen ever before. Although in saying that they couldn’t do it on a cold Sunday evening at Shrewsbury.

1 Like

Man U in October 1985 under Big Ron

6 Likes

I think Chelsea won it at around 1:50pm in 2006 when they got the necessary points in a game that kicked off at midday.

Dominating the strongest league in Europe with a team that hasn’t won it in 30 years has to be the greatest achievement in the history of sport. Lizzy will have no choice but to honour her fellow countryman when she hands out her next set of awards.

And hopefully he tells her to go shit in a hat

The planned Back To The Future IV featured the Doc (Tommy Docherty) going back in time to October 26th, 1985 to put a stop to Manchester United’s collapse and stop Liverpool’s double. The Doc was unsuccessful in his quest and the film ended up being left on the cutting room floor. That was end of the Back To The Future franchise.

I read that and googled

Fucking hell : the Doc is still alive !!!

Take a bow son

1 Like

It was an awful league around then. You’d really only ever two teams max. The premier league was at its best between 06-10. I’d say this is the weakest it’s been since around 01.

How did Double Gameweek 24 go for you @Batigol?

I ended up with 90 points as I Triple Captained Salah.

I did however have Mane in my team which was a downer on things.

The Champions league over the last two years has been the weakest it has ever been.
The world club game is the weakest it has ever been.

The FA cup abd league cup are the strongest they’ve ever been.

:joy:

1 Like