Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Certainly not. Arsenals invincibles drew 12 won 26

Liverpool were always going to walk the title after beating City in November. I can only assume that a lot of Liverpool supporters have been playing the cute hoor for the last three months for comedic effect.

I would be or the sort play to the final whistle. After 30 years you would be pessimistic

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Certainly not in any sort of competitive league. I expect Liverpool will drop a fair few points between now and the end of the season as the title is obviously in the bag but they should set a new points record. 103/104 points is realistic I think.

1 Like

I dont get it… It’s truly bizarre. Liverpool winning a league is eating away at lad’s like @Lazarus, @BarneyCurley and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

Their lives are ruined by it…

3 Likes

They are absolutely seething.

I dont think klopp will allow them to drop the standard of results and he will want to beat Pepsi record if he does it will probably be one of the best sporting feats

It’s hard to tell whether the crushing inevitability of it has made it easier or harder for them to come to terms with it. Harder I think.

I think it’s time for him to start taking the FA Cup seriously. There’s a serious chance Liverpool could win the treble for the third time - no other club has done it more than once.

Harder for sure… It’s like a dagger very slowly being twisted into their hearts… It’s almost cruel having it drawn out for months.

Limerick won division 1b a couple of years back without dropping a point

1 Like
2 Likes

Huge responsibility for the senior pros like Caoimhaoin Kelleher, Curtis Jones, Ki-Jana Hoever and Sepp van den Berg to nurse the inexperienced lads through tonight. Coach Critchley is on trial after the Villa debacle in the League Cup.

Curtis is captain tonight

Is it on TV?

No.

FA blocked it from being broadcast on TV.

Delayed kick off too mate to 8.

The LFC squad numbers are gas. 46 is the lowest :joy: