Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

How twee

1 Like

Mighty win for those young lads again. Same lads who got their hole opened at Villa (expectedly) so this win in a full house Anfield will do them the world of good. Hopefully a fair share will be involved against Chelsea.

Treble is on. Cancelling ordinary

Is that 6 games most of them have had now? 3 in each cup ?

The quintuple is on.

1 Like

Has been a great season for the famed Liverpool academy

1 Like

It was a United academy graduate that stole the headlines last night.

Did Leo play for United?

Let’s not ruin this thread with unimportant stuff.

Wow…it’s mad how a player from a team went to watch his team playing…it’s mind boggling stuff

James is a lovely fella

4 Likes

I kind of found it a little bizarre that more of them weren’t there truth be told. I know they all had holidays booked to Brazil, Miami, Maldives, etc. but they’re all multi millionaires who surely had travel insurance. Even if they were so reckless as to not have cover in place, they’re fucking loaded anyway

I’d say it’s possible he will stay with the club post retirement. Liverpool’s best ever free transfer

Yes for the likes of Neco Williams, Curtis Jones and Chirivella. Some of the other lads like Clarkson and Liam Millar played only against Villa. Brilliant opportunity for them, one they will remember.

Bobby Duncan must be set to sack the agent after seeing that

1 Like

I still think he should probably have headed off on a holiday mind you

Massively decorated player

After this season, he will be close to the most decorated British player currently playing surely at the highest level (Rooney obviously has won more)
he’ll have three league medals
At least one European cup medal
A Fa Cup, league cup , European super cup and world club cup medal.

He only sacked his agent a week or so ago.

He did, I’d say he’s fit to strangle the cunt

you’d have to blame the parents as well.

1 Like

Every time he is mentioned he is always Steven gerrards cousin. I think it’s his 2nd cousin he would be a decent championship player at best