Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

You are from Dublin mate. Why do you care

1 Like

Went to 75th minute, I knew Liverpool would score. Minute later, happy days.

3 Likes

Suspicious correlation between the disappearance of Sidney and Joe Gomez return to regular football!

Itā€™s an Eire soccer thing. Supporting teams from cities and different countries that you have no ties or affinity to.

1 Like

With 4th placed Chelsea hosting 5th placed Spurs on Saturday and one or both dropping points there, Man U winning at Stamford Bridge tonight has clinched a Top 4 finish for Liverpool.

1 Like

Big European night awaits.

Would expect Cholo (as James Horncastle) to have Madrid set up tactically defensive tonight.

Iā€™m not too sure about this one if it has any legs.
60 million to sit on the bench.
The fans would be up in arms if he is to replace bobby.
If bobby did improve his shooting and started to convert more chances he would be the best all round striker in europe in my opinion

Unbiased and all as that would be cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

and turned up on the big occasion

Firmino only has a downward trajectory ā€” iā€™d say heā€™s a season or so away from dipping and legs starting to go.

Klopp will call in the race car that is LFC and change itā€™s tyres and oil this summer.

1 Like

Iā€™m in tears here listening to Souness tell about the time his mother was dying and Joe Fagan sat beside him and held his arm around him all the way back from Southampton.

Iā€™ve been off the beer for 3 and a half weeks but I have CANS IN THE FRIDGE for this tonight

2 Likes

We go again.

1 Like

Iā€™ll dig out my Atletico shirt

You can use it to dry your tears

1 Like

Or Jaime Carragherā€™s spit off of a child.

1 Like

Mentality monsters V Woofters. Tie of the round.

Whst time is this on, kopites?

8 bells. Itā€™s on network 2

1 Like