Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Premier league not worth a fuck to ya after a hiding like this

As the late great Roy Keane said, it doesn’t say how many games you went unbeaten on the back of your winners medal, pal.

3 Likes

Does it say anything on the back of them?

Sorry bad form asking a Liverpool fan that

Up the ra.

Carling/Barclaycard.

Klopp will be relishing the opportunity he has now to kick some arses.

It does show the strength of this league when Watford can beat the champions elect 3-0. No easy games

1 Like

Liverpool can’t hack it against the big boys

It’s a very good Premier League.

Liverpool went off on a winter break ladt season and they were dog shit after it… Same has happened again this year…

Klopp needs to go.

This is a wonderful tribute to Graham Taylor by Watford on the 3 year, 1 month and 17th day anniversary of his passing.

A very fine family club.

Who would you get into replace Klopp?

Delighted for Watford :clap:

Big Sam. It’s a ship that needs steadying

Hope they stay up

1 Like

No running down tunnel for Klopp

Liverpool secured top flight survival back in November.

Liverpool’s performances have deteriorated since Fabinho’s return. Lovren was diabolical though.

Bit of British steel (Hendo, Jimmy, JoBaresi) missed tonight? Didn’t get to see game but sounds as if they were diabolical. Klopp’s teams can be poor after lengthy breaks so it may be a blip but that Atletico game is coming too soon for Henderson

A run that had to end at some stage I suppose but I’d say many didn’t expect it tonight

Before the Norwich game away, there was a stat I saw that Klopps record away to teams in relegation position was 6 wins, 5 losses and drawn 3, or something equally shit anyway.