Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

The Premier League need to take one Club out the back and shoot them.

The rest will fall into line quickly after that.

I see they’ve called off the season in Scotland and declared runaway leaders Glasgow Celtic as champions.

Can’t see the season re-starting in England. The decision then is do you void the season as if it never happened or follow the lead of Scotland and declare Liverpool as champions.

The EPL have already said the season wont be voided… Are you suggesting that the Germans have the resolve to finish the season but blighty doesnt?

170 lives lost in the UK to the pandemic today. Death toll nearly at 35,000. Crass to be even thinking about playing soccer again.

And yet you had the first post on this thead in a week to talk about that very thing.

18 Likes

It’s almost like he was just trying to spark something here.

Headshot.

The league wont be voided. Bundesliga is already back on. Serie A has June 13th as a restart date scheduled. La Liga have commenced group training and have the second week in June as a proposed restart date. Ligue 1 awarded the title to PSG and that has a lot of other clubs, mainly Lyon, furious over it being finished early. Scotland have now awarded the league to Celtic. Belgium, Portugal, Turkey, Denmark are all planning to restart. The only league which has voided was the Eredivisie. Considering the state of the major European leagues and the financial implication of TV viewing etc, I’d imagine the EPL will set a date to restart soon.

I’d like to report a death

Do you not have a Glasgow Celtic 9 in a row to be celebrating? 50 odd posts and video clips talking to yourself on Scottish soccer on a Monday morning.

:roll_eyes:

You should have just let it be.

Sometimes you’re the bug and sometimes you’re the windscreen. Just deal with it.

FA have said cannot void. It’s finish it or declare on PPG.

1 Like

Belgium declared Club Brugge champions.

Sneaky by @gman.

did they? I didnt realise, when the Bundesliga was starting up last week they were one of the leagues mentioned as starting back up. Must have happened over the weekend so or maybe I was way off. Either way, it wasnt voided.

edit, just looked it up there, happened on Friday. Apologies for the misinformation @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Jesus Christ @Fran, what are you trying to say here?
(check your trades)

I fucked up :pensive:

No thanks, I’m thin enough at QB and Jacobs is going to be my stud next season

1 Like