Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

They were creating atmosphere you clown. Harmless banter

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy its called ā€œatmosphereā€ now.

1 Like

A great night ā€” City filled their togs.

2 Likes

They did well to get out of their with their lives. Atmosphere, lols.

the club released the bus route, encouraging the lads to give City the ā€œanfield welcomeā€

they should have been fucked out

City are just not cut out for European soccerā€¦

1 Like

Funny how violence is cool in some instances, but not in others. Liverpool fans have always had a great way of justifying such matters.

1 Like

Itā€™s even funnier how you always rattle on about it - mr zen :rofl:

Iā€™m just making an observation, youā€™re the one googling shit stained underpants :man_shrugging:

Hope you slept well last night buddy.

oot oot oooot

1 Like

I accept your surrender.

Some girls are bigger than others.

Gas the way a mid table Spanish team handed the runaway EPL leaders arses to them in Europe. Completely devalues the EPL this season

Gas they way Liverpool are RENT free in your head ā€¦lolz, lolz LOLZ

Read an interesting book on John Barnes ā€œout of heā€™s skinā€. Hard to believe the racism in Liverpool and throughout England. Do blacks go to Liverpool games now or in the minority still?

I donā€™t support any EPL team make. I find it sad how lads with no connection to Liverpool, Manchester, London, Glasgow etc act like they love clubs from there.

Just pointing out that the runaway top team in the EPL were soundly beaten by a side really struggling in Spain.

1 Like

I said - LOLZ

I get teenagers, young lads loving English teams but when you get to 18 youā€™d imagine youā€™d grow out of it.

2 Likes

Youre talking to a lad that religiously plays EPL fantasy football there pal.