Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Football fans are gas cunts

Her claims seem dubious #idontbelieveher

The united fans are having a field day with this I see. Damn that’s pathetic.

3 Likes

Naby Keita came to the Irish border once without a visa.

It could have been you.

You’d want your head examined to be on Twitter.

it’s an awful place - the lowest of the low … You cant dismiss an alleged assault/victim here bu I had a flick through the thread and it’s is all over the place… in her text to her mom she says Maine … and her mom, after being told her daughter was being supposedly being touched inappropriately and was afraid for her safety - asks is she ok and will I call you a cab … She then claims to have met his agent a few times, who she calls Leon and his name is completely different … she then has pics up of the supposed evidence bag after they went to the police and both her and her mom’s phone were confiscated… they obviously had a spare phone and the police didnt mind them taking pics of the ‘evidence’ bag … trial by social media, a hell of a thing.

I exercised JUDGEMENT and let him in. I reckoned he was unlikely to overstay and start working in Chinese restaurant for cash in hand

1 Like

I would have liked to have seen what side of the fence staunch Liverpool supporting feminist @Sidney would have came down on here

1 Like

True

Not true… goes on into his best Sherlock Holmes examination of the evidence :grin:

Footix are gas

2 Likes

Imagine that, I flicked through the lady’s posts to see what’s what :astonished:

Thank heavens you were here to defend Naby, you’re a true red.

3 Likes

Did I defend him? I dont even think I mentioned his name … You seem very put out by this.

If true Naby should face serious consequences, it’s disgusting to see some replies from fans (Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans all calling her a liar and shaming her). Disgusting. Conversely, she should also face serious trouble if she’s lying.

You can’t help being triggered I suppose, it’s in your scouse DNA

Ah lovely … a little move of the goal posts now…

Very fair minded mate. You’re a true Red. I trust you demanded the Club cut all links with Carragher when he spat on that young girl too?

I can’t dismiss an alleged assault victim

Unless the accused plays for the team who were good when I started liking soccer as a child

That’s an odd stance for you to take, but it’s your life bro.

If he’s guilty he should be jailed - I cant see why you’d let him off.