Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Art loves a slaphead.

1 Like

May as well post it again.

2 Likes

A lot of comments this morning on social media about how Liverpool have joined Leicester and Blackburn on one Premier League title. Presumably from Man Utd fans, as they have 13 or 14 such titles.

What a fucking retarded comment. There was no change between season 1991/92 and season 1992/93 except a name change and a new broadcaster. It Man Utd fans want to point to the fact that they have more leagues than Liverpool then fair enough.

6 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is in the midst of a fermenting cauldron today. Heā€™s about to enter Government having battered his coalescing partners into submission on a raft of issues.

Kindly desist from trying to drag him into mindless discussions on trivial issues.

2 Likes

Ah @farmerinthecity donā€™t ya know football only started in 92/93 anything that went before just doesnā€™t exist. :slight_smile:

Let it wash over you big man. You wont be on one for long.

While this is photoshopped I do love the fact that thereā€™s neā€™er a sign of them.

Theyā€™re hurting. Hurting real bad. Drink it in man.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a Liverpool fan but I hope that Man Utd fans get tortured to death this week. Hopefully thereā€™s a 30 year gap for them.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re also delighted that the league is boxed off and squared away

Didnā€™t know flights between Norway and Liverpool had resumed.

Well theyā€™re 7 years into it if there is to be 30 years to their next one

Iā€™d say he got a rap on the knuckles and is on good behaviour :rofl:

@fran knewā€¦

Just kiss and make up with @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Youā€™re a footix and heā€™s a League of Ireland footix. Thereā€™s a lot of common ground there.

ā€œIā€™m ill with it !!! Off to bed where I feel like staying for a month - fucking skip rats !ā€

A message from my mate Matty the property lad last night :joy:
Cc @balbec

Iā€™m not really sure what a footix is but Iā€™m proud to be a Liverpool footix today. The bus parade will be special whenever itā€™s safe for it to take place.

Askeaton is decked out for the occasion

3 Likes

A lot of seethe in the swamp today

Disgraceful scenes. Liverpool introduced the virus and now looks like theyā€™re intent on it staying

2 Likes