Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

That nearly happened?

Really puts Liverpool winning the European Cup more than all the other EPL teams put together in context.

I suppose winners are the ones who find a way.

They finished 7th. That is not nearly relegated

OLG nearly got Utd. relegated last year

As I said they nearly got relegated. They picked up in the few months and pulled away from the danger zone.

So they didn’t nearly get relegated then

They didn’t. They finished 7th. Teams in 16th,17th and 18th get relegated in Germany

They were flirting with relegation for 80 percent of the league. They nearly got relegated.

The league is over 34 games, they did not nearly get relegated, they finished 7th

If you spent over 75 percent of the season in and around the relegation zone you nearly got relegated. They pulled away at the end. It’s very simple and amazing you can’t get your head around it.

No you didn’t if you finished 7th at the end of the season. The season is over 34 games

1 Like

You nearly got relegated if you’re going into the last few rounds of games not knowing if you’ll stay up

Klopp got a team from near relegation to 7th in the space of a few weeks. Incredible stewardship from Champions League winning manager Jurgen Klopp.

5 Likes

I don’t know why you do this to yourself :smile:

1 Like

Against all odds

Dublin were nearly relegated in the 2019 NFL - they avoided relegation by just six points and finished fifth from bottom - the equivalent of 16th place in the Premier League

A very lucky escape

@anon32894817 is totally right here

@anon32894817 on the money here

Leicester were nearly relegated in 2016

cc @anon32894817

just as well champions league winning manager elect+1 year OGS is at the wheel.

A ridiculous article

If anything no Liverpool players would get into Manchester United’s team, and Manchester United also have a better manager - and kit man